Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted January 08, 2016
Thanks for hanging in there buddy, sorry you have to deal with that! You are the best!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 08, 2016
Teachers are great!!!! I cannot praise the teachers enough they are wonderful! I give them 5000 stars!

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
Again...admin not able to express these themselves, how are they going to develop them in students?

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
It's not possible with the kind of admin they have. It's all about power. Education is secondary to "playing boss".

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2014
My oldest daughter started her school year here back in 2008. Back then I was excited to have her registered at this school. Her kindergarten teacher was OK. The following year my second daughter started kinder here as well. Her kinder teacher was GREAT. My 1st grader's teacher was GREAT. As the years have passed I have been disliking the school. Due to the rude front office staff, to the horrible parking situation, there are quite a few teachers who are extremely mean to the children, and not to mention the added classrooms and students causing more traffic flow and more students in each class. My children are good students and are doing well, that's why I have not taken them out. I must say though, the school environment is a good one.

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I love Greenville! I has been all of my children's school since 2000...even now my High schooler still returns to see his teachers and how the school has changed...It's given him and us as parents a wonderful foundation.

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
Ladys from office r very rude don't help at all Give u very bad attitude I felt very bad. I was a incoming parent for kinder of 2015. but I had a very bad experience with ladys in office didn't want to help me or give me some info I needed. Never would put my child there. NO NO STAR

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is absolutely ridiculous! I am a kindergarten parent, new to Greenville and my husband and I have never experienced such a lack of communication with the parents. Our children get progress reports and certain areas are marked that our child have not yet mastered, yet we have no idea each week what they are learning, what is being taught, what they are supposed to know so we can help our child at home. There are apparently assemblies but we were NEVER notified about, they stress that parent involvement is so important in our child's education but if we don't know what is going on, how can we help? All we are aware of is the homework they bring home, and notes they put in a folder. There is no dialogue with the teachers/administation whatsoever. I am extremely shocked that this school is even given the rating they have, it does no coincide with what we are experiencing. 9 out of 10 kids have a sibling that attend or have attended this school, so most parents are aware of 'how it works' here, but there is no support or empathy for parents who are new to the school, it's very sad, and this is supposed to be one of the better school in Santa Ana? Absolutely ridiculous...

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2013
i have been going to Greenville ever since kinder. the school is very good and does have uniforms , but have a great education . they taught me so much and is one of the best schools ever!

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2013
My son started going to this school since 2nd grade. Its a very decent school and I'm happy with the structure

3600 South Raitt Street, Santa Ana, CA  92704-7531
Last modified Greenville Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.