Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted January 08, 2016
Thanks for hanging in there buddy, sorry you have to deal with that! You are the best!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 08, 2016
Teachers are great!!!! I cannot praise the teachers enough they are wonderful! I give them 5000 stars!

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
Maybe just determination to get the heck out of there. It's quite sad how admin can ruin it for everyone. And it's not just me...read the other reviews about admin :)

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
Not respect...fear. You cannot learn respect from these kind of people. I'm sure teachers are great but unfortunately their hands are tied and must bow down to the queen.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
Again...admin not able to express these themselves, how are they going to develop them in students?

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted January 08, 2016
It's not possible with the kind of admin they have. It's all about power. Education is secondary to "playing boss".

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 1

Posted January 08, 2016
School is great, teachers are great, admin are PIGS...parking attendant has the IQ of beach wood and the scarecrow principal is Eric Cartman reincarnate....forget about the education. ..it's all about the little authority they have...

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2014
My oldest daughter started her school year here back in 2008. Back then I was excited to have her registered at this school. Her kindergarten teacher was OK. The following year my second daughter started kinder here as well. Her kinder teacher was GREAT. My 1st grader's teacher was GREAT. As the years have passed I have been disliking the school. Due to the rude front office staff, to the horrible parking situation, there are quite a few teachers who are extremely mean to the children, and not to mention the added classrooms and students causing more traffic flow and more students in each class. My children are good students and are doing well, that's why I have not taken them out. I must say though, the school environment is a good one.

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I love Greenville! I has been all of my children's school since 2000...even now my High schooler still returns to see his teachers and how the school has changed...It's given him and us as parents a wonderful foundation.

Greenville Fundamental Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
Ladys from office r very rude don't help at all Give u very bad attitude I felt very bad. I was a incoming parent for kinder of 2015. but I had a very bad experience with ladys in office didn't want to help me or give me some info I needed. Never would put my child there. NO NO STAR

3600 South Raitt Street, Santa Ana, CA  92704-7531
Last modified Greenville Fundamental Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville Fundamental Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top