Santa Ana, CA
Students enrolled: 1,413

Posted August 27, 2011
i have been a student at McFadden intermediate school for almost three years now i must say this school is such a great choice if it has bad reputation of some sort i am against it most of the students here are well working students who do care about there school and their education. but there are others who don't care about anything even though saying this McFadden intermediate school is a wonderful school i would give it 9 out of 10 stars.. and that is only because of the uniforms we need freedom and self expression with our uniforms. this school has excellent teachers, a strong principal, and challenging academic programs.

Mcfadden Intermediate School 4

Posted February 07, 2011
McFadden has lost a great leader, friend and mentor with Ms. Lisa Hinshaw recieving a promotion.

Posted September 02, 2010
My son is attending McFadden Intermediate. I am very critical and protective of my child's education. I believe he is in good hands at McFadden. The principal is out with the students and she is engaging. At McFadden you have several children from local and state elected officials attending the school. To me that was a strong validation of the school.

Posted June 24, 2010
I'm a former McFadden School student and I think the school has changed ever since Ms. Hinshaw took charge. The school still has a bad reputation, but ever since Ms. Hinshaw came to the school it became better and safer each year by the addition of rules. The only reason the school was in a bad shape was not only the test scores but the kids who make that happend. In my 3 years as a McFadden Scot, I believe this is a great school and I'm proud I came here.

Posted July 24, 2009
My child will be attending McFadden his second year, this year. Last year was a good year for both of us. The staff is very supportive and has a lot of incentives to motivate the students. They always return calls and are available to meet with the parents on request. The uniform policy is strict enough to prevent problems but relaxed enough to accommodate financial concerns. The students are typical tweens and teens. Having and receiving respect is promoted and enforced at this school. Stronger support from the parents is needed regarding functions, meetings and their own children's success. The principle, Mrs. Henshaw, and staff at McFadden do their part every day to show us they care!

Mcfadden Intermediate School 4

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 05, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009

Mcfadden Intermediate School 2

Posted February 03, 2009
I am currently a student at McFadden and I have only, so far, been disappointed by its very low discipline and education standards. The general conversation of the students is of sex, drugs, music, and fighting. The only thing that has kept me personally from perusing a transfer to another Jr. High is the staff. The staff is by far the best staff I have ever had. I must specifically point out the always optimistic attitudes of Mr. Napier, Mr.Ryan, and Ms. AuBuchon. These teacher in particular have made my year at McFadden bearable, and are the only reason I want to go to school every day. I do also think they should be more strict on their uniform policies.

Mcfadden Intermediate School 2

Posted November 03, 2008

Mcfadden Intermediate School
2701 South Raitt, Santa Ana, CA  92704
Last modified Mcfadden Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcfadden Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top