Santa Ana, CA
Students enrolled: 2,003

Posted September 04, 2014
I'm looking for the last name of someone that graduated in 2001. I know his first name just need last

Saddleback High School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
I was in the graduating class of the 80's. And I can truly say I loved attending Saddleback in my high school years. I have a son who attends Saddleback now who played football 9th -12th grade. And I was so disgusted in not seeing any parent involvement whatsoever in helping out with fundraisers or just giving a helping hand. These boys work their butts off and yet the parents are no where to be seen. The coaches try all they can but you still need parent involvement in supporting your kids if you want to make a difference. Hopefully 2014 will be a new start for the boys football team this year! Go Saddleback, never give up and always give it all you got.

Posted January 07, 2013
I was lucky enough to have an aunt that cared enough about me to put me in Saddle back High School. My Grades improved, I had friends, got involved with school activities and meet some wonderful friends. Thanks for a wonderful school year. Debbie Swails

Saddleback High School 4

Posted April 18, 2012
I was in the second graduating class at Saddleback High School in 1970. At that time this school was the best in Santa Ana building wise the teachers and administration were very good. If they have deteriorated it is because of both the city and state government not willing to invest in our children and where first budget cuts come to education. We didn't have a lot of money then either and a lot of the little things were donated by the parents at that time. It still has potential to be a great School

Posted May 27, 2011
When posting my review regarding the automated phone messages, I forgot to thank the young lady that did her best to help me with this matter. She did her best to resolve the situation and I thank her! It's not her fault that the people running the high-tech end of the school system have no common sense.

Posted May 24, 2011
When I went here in the late 90s, this place was a joke. I was placed in h.s. planning and driver's ed in 12th grade when I already had my license. I didn't bring anything to class and no teacher cared. Rolling Stones' t-shirts were considered "gang-affiliated" (Uh, I was a far cry from that) and I would run into teachers at Burger King when I just left the school because NO ONE CARED. I met people who were getting diplomas that couldn't speak English, let alone read it. (I figured English classes were a requirement for graduation, right?) I helped one poor girl get out of an English class that couldn't WRITE A SENTENCE, let alone an essay (let's just say free tutoring?? I was extremely bored). Some teachers were just sad to see. Waste of my time, this place was. I just tested out of school because THANK GOD I am an autodidact an didn't absorb SHS's nonsense. I really hope things are better now. :/ If this post is offending anyone, please delete it. I was just trying to give a head's up. I don't care that much.

Posted October 12, 2009
It is the best school in Santa Ana. It has really great teachers and there is nothing bad to say about Saddleback H.S

Posted July 10, 2008
Well Im still a senior at Saddleback High School and have noticed that the school is deteriorating. I will put most of the blame on administration and students. I love the teachers I do find them motivated and are fully commited to trying to get the students to go to the best universities possible. Lastly I am proud to say Im a roadrunner!!

Posted May 19, 2008
Unmotivated students, unmotivated teachers, unmotivated staff members. It just felt like a gloomy place where this aurora of lack of careness for education. Transferring out of Saddleback and to Segerstrom high was the best thing that happened to me.

Saddleback High School 2

Posted February 27, 2008
the programs are good but the attiude of the staff is poor. their counselors, are just awful, poof attitude, talk down to parents and studnets difficult to deal with and talk to. they lack understanding, feeling and caring for the students

Saddleback High School
2801 South Flower, Santa Ana, CA  92707
Last modified Saddleback High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saddleback High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top