Santa Ana, CA
Students enrolled: 1,089

Santiago Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2014
Santiago Elementary has only a handful of excellent teachers. The support staff, I.e., principal, office staff are perhaps overwhelmed but in my opinion, do a very poor job. It would be my recommendation that if you can avoid sending your child here you definitely should.

Posted April 29, 2014
a great neighborhood school around for over 50 years with parents whom have attended Santiago when they were children.Quality teachers and administration ensure our children recieve a good education above and beyond state standards>The PTA supports the extensive Arts and cultural offerings at Santiago.

Posted August 01, 2013
Great school, active PTA, helpful teachers and staff. School communicates well with parents regarding events and activities.

Posted May 18, 2013
Super super friendly staff - right from the top: Mrs Prieto all the way down to the Supervisors (directing traffic) all the way to the classroom teachers.

Posted May 15, 2013
Santiago is a wonderful school with both great teachers and staff. This year was the school's first year with a full K - 8th program. While it strange to see the "big" kids on campus, the school does a great job of keeping them separate from the "little" kids. Plus I like the fact that m 3rd grader will be able to stay at Santiago until 8th grade. I very much recommend this school to all parents!

Santiago Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2010
is a good school amd they help my dauger alor

Posted December 10, 2009
My child is currently in the 4th grade and has attended Santiago since Kindergarten. I cannot express how sincere my feelings are when I say that Santiago has become part of our family. From my child's dedicated teachers and staff, to the most involved PTA ever, to the awesome students she has grown up with for the past 5 yrs. When I have had a problem or concern it is quick to be solved by the staff and/or principle. More so in more recent years. Santiago has undergone renovations this past summer and our campus is magnificent! My only complaint and recommendation to the school would be, is to have the office staff, lunch staff, and playground supervisors undergo customer service training. Both myself and my child have personally experienced 'grouchy' encounters with staff on occassion. I highly recommend this school to everyone. We will be sad to leave it.

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008
I have an 8th grader who attended Santiago all 6 years and currently I have a 2nd grader and I think the school is great. Now that we have a new principal, the school is even better. She actually cares and is actively involved with the students. She is amazing!! The teachers are also great. I like that there is a strong PTA who does alot for the school, teachers and students.

Santiago Elementary School 3

Posted October 20, 2008
my daughter has been attending this school. The principal is great, she is very involved and I appreciate it, but my daughter being bullied by the same student recurred and still has not been resolved as of this rating had us looking into putting our child somewhere else.

Santiago Elementary School
2212 North Baker Street, Santa Ana, CA  92706
Last modified Santiago Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santiago Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top