Santa Ana, CA
Students enrolled: 2,332

Valley High School 1

Posted April 27, 2011
hello i am a valley alumni and i must tell u going to valley i now know i was categorized as the student that was not going to graduate and when that happened as i think back i noticed once i was put into that category i was assigned that allowed more leeway so to speak and teachers that would let their students get our of hand because it was more important to have fun and let the good times roll and well good rolled and i rolled with them my senior turns out i ended not graduating with my class luckily i got my high school diploma anyways by making up for it at cesar chavez but there was so much scandal while i was there. There was a coach who was sleeping with a student and he was married, there was another teacher sleeping with another teacher which was a conflict of interest because their marriage was more important than teaching their students, and students who seem to care more about finding excuses to leave or ditch class either way i would not recommend this school for your child if you want your child to Have BETTER FUTURE AS THEY DO DESERVE IT ultimately it is up to and what you want for your kids but this school needs to improve

Posted September 14, 2010
I know that Valley is a great school! One big reason that the ratings and API scores and so high is because its not fundamental. I'm not saying fundamental schools are better, but because it is not a fundamental school, many of the bad students that drop from other schools and fundamental schools get sent to Valley and they continue to do what they did to get dropped in the first place and that really hurts us here at Valley High School. Valley is truly an excellent school! All the teachers are there for the students and we have a GREAT new principle who has really helped us out a lot. GO FALCONS!

Posted September 21, 2009
I think Valley is a really great school! Its looked down upon just because its not a 'fundamental' school and is immediately judged. Some teachers are strict but fun and hard working. While there are problem kids (what school doesn't have them??)most of Valley's student body is well behaved and outgoing. Remember: Falcon Fever!!!! :]

Posted September 19, 2009
My school has the best academic sports out of santa ana and orange county. For every sport we always go to Cif or Cif finals. We have the best choir in orange county. Our teachers are the best they teach us a lot of information. Most of our students pass all of the tests they give us.

Valley High School 2

Posted May 17, 2009
Valley is a good school but many students slack off and ditch alot, some techers are ready to give up, and the dicipline isn't that great.

Posted April 23, 2009
The school is a great school....all we need is a boost of school spirit!!!

Posted January 13, 2009

Valley High School 4

Posted September 25, 2008
I only went to this school for my freshman year but overall it was a good introduction into high school for me. The teachers were very enthusiastic about their classes and very willing to help. My cousin graduated from Valley H.S. and got a scholarship into Chapman University! The only flaw that I saw was sports weren't too huge at the school. It seemed to be more about ASB.

Posted March 26, 2008

Valley High School 1

Posted February 18, 2008

Valley High School
1801 South Greenville Street, Santa Ana, CA  92704
Last modified Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top