Santa Ana, CA

Posted November 09, 2011
I used to go to Washington Elementary and right now in the school I'm at now are asking for skills they had already taught me their and now while everyone is being introduced to these things I'm just reviwing these things. All I have to say is that it is a great school and continues to improve. :)

Posted December 06, 2010
Washington Elementary School was our first experience in American schools when we arrived as immigrants from Europe in 1955. It was then, as it is now, a great school with wonderful, caring teachers and staff! All of our sisters and brothers went to Washington Elementary to learn English as a second language. I went on to become a published author and used my basic English skills. Even then, the school went out of it's way to help us succeed and to assimilate the English language!

Posted June 24, 2009
My daughter just finished Kinder had a great year. Her teacher was awesome. I would recommend Washington to anyone. Reading is of very high importance at this school.

Washington Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2005
Washington Elementary School is a good school for children whose parents want direct involvement in their childs first years of school. Their first two years parents are allowed and incouraged to stay the first ten minutes of class and read with their children. After school activities and the library are exteremely available for the children and are encouraged to be taken advantage of.

Washington Elementary School
910 West Anahurst Place, Santa Ana, CA  92707
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top