Santa Ana, CA

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2013
I have been working at Wilson for many years, and I think we have one of the best staffs ever! Everyone is invested in making this a great school. Strong, motivated principal. Good support staff. Awesome secretaries. New programs like AR and Jiji help differentiate the curriculum. Students and families are very caring, I always hate to see my class go on, but then a cute new group come in!

Wilson Elementary School 2

Posted October 08, 2008

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2005
This school has alot of teachers that are very much interested in the childrens learning and also it seems that alot of the parents are very much involved in the school which I think is great. Their principle is always their involved when he needs to be and he is never busy when you need him.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2003

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2003
I've been teaching at Wilson for four years now. I love the students. I know our staff would love to hear from some of the parents about how we're doing. Parents, please give us your feedback and help make our school better by your continued involvement.

Wilson Elementary School
1317 North Baker Street, Santa Ana, CA  92706
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top