Santa Ana, CA

Posted May 29, 2012
My son attends Grand Avenue Christian School. He is in the Pre-K. I chose this school because of its student/teacher ratio and its commitment to integrating Christian values and principles. The teachers are caring and provide a safe environment for the children. I really appreciate that they take the time to deal with active boys. The principal is very active with the preschool and knows all the students by name. I am praying that my son will be able to continue at this school wherever they relocate.

Posted April 01, 2011
Principal is really good and very involve in all activities,he has a good leadership quality that's why teachers are good too. . . .Keep it up and May God Bless this school always. . .

Posted March 31, 2011
good performance reflect how good the teachers are....just let the parents take pictures and videos of their children's special moments....use the stage better so to see all the kids

Posted March 20, 2011
Parent response overwhelmingly positive - As principal of GACS, I have received glowing reviews about our staff and school program. The teacher criticized in the 1-26-11 review recently lost her husband of 59 years and had excruciating back surgery. I am in constant contact with her, and she is responding to my feedback. All staff and current school families understand and appreciate her caring treatment of the students.

Grand Avenue Christian School 3

Posted January 26, 2011
I was really glad when my child started pre-k at this school the teachers were great and very patient. unfortunately i cant say the same thing about the kindergarten class. I find it very discouraging to have my child constantly being put down or talked about negatively. It is heart breaking to see this going on at a christian school.

Posted October 26, 2009
This school was very good for my sons. I can't remember very nice and enthusiastic teacher.

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted January 22, 2007

Posted May 15, 2006
This is a good school. It's small so the children get the attention they need. The staff is wonderful. The teachers are great. It's a very good Christian environment for your kids to grow up in.

Posted February 22, 2005
Grand Avenue is a good school who offers a small size for class instruction. My son and several nieces have attented this school. Highly Recommend.

Grand Avenue Christian School
2121 North Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA  92705
Last modified Grand Avenue Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Grand Avenue Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top