Public charter
Santa Barbara, CA

Posted June 12, 2014
Adalante is a blossoming flower in a mire of mediocrity. Why more schools aren't following similar curriculum is beyond me. We are grateful to have such an amazing educational opportunity in our community.

Posted May 16, 2011
Adelante Charter School is a greatest school. What makes a school sucessfull is not just test's scores. Adelante combinines a renewed bilingual program with excellent and caring teachers and high parent involvement which helps our children to succeed. We are so grateful to found a school that provides Spanish a s a second language. Our girls love their school, they have an excellent pronunciation in English and Spanish and we are so proud of them!!!

Adelante Charter School 4

Posted September 28, 2010
This is a dual-immersion school that promotes bi-lingualism, bi-litereracy, and bi-culturalism. A fantastic school with a small tight-knit community of parents and students who want success! Note: the school is now called Adelante!

Adelante Charter School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
This is a fantastic school with a great teaching staff, involved parents, and community support. I speak only a little Spanish myself, and last summer my 1st & 2nd grade children were helping to interpret for me while traveling in Peru. Incredible!

Posted October 23, 2005
My child has is a few months into kindergarden and is already beginning to read (simple sentences/more English than Spanish at this point)and speak in Spanish on her own initiative. Her pronunciation is excellent too. We are very pleased with her progress and quality of the staff.

Posted May 10, 2004
My experience with Cesar Chavez Charter School has been nothing short of wonderful. From the exceptional staff to the focus on education-- My family is very lucky to be a part of this school. My son has achieved so much in dual-language development that I am in awe of the teacher's abilities to instill so much in only his first year of schooling. The welcoming nature of the school allows parents to be an integral part of our children's education and portrays to our children that their education is important. This is the school for your children if you want them to have the advantage of knowing two languages, many cultures, have an extended family through their teachers and schoolmates, and want to share in their learning experience. Everyone should feel that their child is getting the best school experience available - I guarantee the parents of CCCS do.

Adelante Charter School
1102 East Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA  93103
Last modified Adelante Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adelante Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top