Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This ethnically and economically diverse school was a perfect fit for my kid. Teachers were more than willing to talk with me before and after class about the curriculum and how they make decisions and set expectations. My youngest can't wait to attend. Parent participation is welcome and encouraged. We were able to stop in anytime to observe class. Children eat breakfast together. Parents become fast friends and are highly driven to help their children succeed in obtaining an excellent education.

Adelante Charter School has been a loving, warm environment for my child to grow. Teachers made learning fun. The campus is clean. Staff is professional. The school principal greeted my children every single school day and was more than happy to answer questions as well as assist with any concerns. Teachers utilized Parent Square as well as typed flyers to keep us informed regularly in both English and Spanish. Kids went on many field trips learning natural science outdoors watching real life animals in their natural settings. Children were able to see and participate in dance shows. The music and dance exposure was most impressive, though I was also appreciative of the wonderful art projects. Thank you for the great pride you have given us in knowing our child was well educated and cared for.

Adalante is a blossoming flower in a mire of mediocrity. Why more schools aren't following similar curriculum is beyond me. We are grateful to have such an amazing educational opportunity in our community.

Adelante Charter School is a greatest school. What makes a school sucessfull is not just test's scores. Adelante combinines a renewed bilingual program with excellent and caring teachers and high parent involvement which helps our children to succeed. We are so grateful to found a school that provides Spanish a s a second language. Our girls love their school, they have an excellent pronunciation in English and Spanish and we are so proud of them!!!

This is a dual-immersion school that promotes bi-lingualism, bi-litereracy, and bi-culturalism. A fantastic school with a small tight-knit community of parents and students who want success! Note: the school is now called Adelante!

This is a fantastic school with a great teaching staff, involved parents, and community support. I speak only a little Spanish myself, and last summer my 1st & 2nd grade children were helping to interpret for me while traveling in Peru. Incredible!

Last modified Adelante Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.