Santa Barbara, CA

Posted September 01, 2014
The only elementary school in Santa Barbara area to offer the IB program, Harding is amazing! They are more than prepared for the Common Core thanks to the IB, inquiry-based instruction that has been occurring there for at least 4 years. My child attends Harding, and we are so happy. She loves her teachers and classmates, is challenged academically, and truly loves learning! Thank you Harding!! I can't recommend this school enough!

Posted April 12, 2014
My child's school is awesome. It's amazing to see the collaborative effort when parents, teachers and principal come together to educate not only the children but the parents as well. My child teaches me new and exciting things he learns everyday. I love Harding!!!

Harding University Partnership 4

Posted December 05, 2011
I just recently enrolled my 3rd grader and Im very happy I did. The office staff , class teacher and the principle made us feel comfortable.

Posted March 24, 2011
This is the best school in the entire world!!!!!!!!! i am so happy to have been there since preschool and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 29, 2010
My two nephews go there and they love it. They say their teachers are awesome and they look forward to going everyday. That to me speaks wonders.

Harding University Partnership 2

Posted April 20, 2010
The teachers are wonderful, and so is the principal, but I feel like the entire school is aiming way too low. The test scores reflect that. Not having much money, and not speaking English fluently is no excuse. Other schools in the area have 40% and above of English learners and they can still pass state tests. I also feel like this school lacks discipline and consequences for the students, and the staff speak very condescending to parents.

Posted April 16, 2010
This school is by far one of the best I have ever sent my children to.

Harding University Partnership 1

Posted March 12, 2010
I went to Harding School, I now have a son that is attending kindegarden there. I have to say that Harding just is NOT the same!

Posted September 17, 2009
Harding School has teachers who really try hard to educate their students. I was a volunteer working with students there who had a number of problems but by the end of the semester, they were back on track.

Posted September 16, 2009
It's a true neighborhood school that does a great job in the face of very challenging circumstances.

Harding University Partnership
1625 Robbins Street, Santa Barbara, CA  93101
Last modified Harding University Partnership is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harding University Partnership Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top