Santa Barbara, CA

Garden Street Academy 5

Posted May 08, 2011
We feel so fortunate that this world class school is in our community. They nurture children in critical thinking not memorization. The research and time put into the curriculum development is amazing. We are thrilled with the academic progress of our child and just as thrilled with the incredibly safe, friendly setting of the school. We thoroughly recommend it.

Garden Street Academy 5

Posted August 12, 2010
Being a San Roque student has completely changed the way that I view my education. I look forward to going to school each morning-- my teachers are incredible and I have a strong relationship with every one of them. Their passion for the subjects that they teach makes every student excited about learning and as a result students are happy, well-adjusted, and motivated to succeed. I love it!

Posted February 23, 2010
My daughter is happy to wake up to go to school everyday. That is not something she use to do in public school. I just love the things she tells me and we love the teacher's. They work with your kids to resolve any problems. Just love it.. I never thought we could afford it either, but with the scholarship help its fiesable.

Posted January 06, 2010
I have a daughter at San Roque High School, and am consistently impressed with the quality of instruction and opportunities she has. The staff are dedicated, responsive and most of all well-educated (something that you don't often find at local public high schools).

Garden Street Academy 4

Posted October 21, 2008
San Roque School is a great progressive school that really helps the children to blossom with confidence.

Posted September 07, 2008
San Roque offers an amazing help to children like me who had a hard time in public school... I was always being teased for my weight... When I switch to san roque i was accepted for me... the staff at san roque are quite amazing... With out san roques help i dont think i would b a straight A student

Posted July 19, 2007
I went to this school from 1991- 2002 and loved everything about it. The teachers were good. The parent involvment could of been a lot better. The classes were good.

Posted July 09, 2007
San Roque is an ideal private school for families looking to teach their children a love for learning. It is a welcoming, warm environment with all the benefits of the 'extras' that public school can never offer such as science, technology, music, foreign language and much more. The teaching philosophies practiced at this school are all the ideal learning practices taught in current teaching courses but often many schools can never achieve. Children of all academic levels do well because it is a child centered curriculum that engages ALL students. Most importantly, kids are happy at San Roque and thrive in their home away from home.

2300 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA  93105