Santa Barbara, CA

Posted February 25, 2015
It is a wonderful school that not only teaches kids how to think and they learn a ton. However, more importantly it stresses emotional education and tries to help kids become good people. I have 2 children at the school and they are excited everyday to go to school. We are new to the area and the fact that they have transitioned in so quickly and well to the school has made our change so much easier. The parents are also very committed and involved - but not overly so. If you want to be really involved, you'll be welcomed; if you want to be less involved, nobody judges that either. Marymount is a really special place and I feel really lucky that my children go there.

Posted May 11, 2014
Now with two children in high school, I look back at the years my children spent at Marymount and am very grateful we made the decision to send them there. Marymount gave my children the tools they need to perform at the top of their classes at two of the most selective high schools in the country. It also gave them the grounding and roots they need to succeed on a personal level. Not every school provides this, but Marymount does.

Posted June 17, 2013
Marymount far exceeds my expectations in every way! The teachers and staff show dedication and care to each individual student. My children have both flourished this year and seem so much more confident! I would highly recommend this school!!

Posted August 28, 2012
Marymount has been the best decision my family has made. Both my kids have attended Marymount since Kindergarten. My son is now on his way to an Independent high school on a full scholarship and my daughter will thrive in seventh grade after receiving academic honors in sixth grade.

Marymount Of Santa Barbara 4

Posted March 15, 2011
This school has offered a wonderful nurturing and challenging environment for our children. The families are welcoming and inclusive of each other, as are the children. The Comparative Religion course that students take through the grades is a phenomenal opportunity to help our children understand today's world better. Highly recommended.

Posted June 22, 2009
This is a great school of educationa and friendship!!! ur child will love it!!

Marymount Of Santa Barbara 4

Posted March 20, 2009
More then Great friends, people, teachers, experience, trips and education!

Posted October 25, 2008
this is the best education you can get in a school!!!!!!

Marymount Of Santa Barbara
2130 Mission Ridge Road, Santa Barbara, CA  93103
Last modified Marymount Of Santa Barbara is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Marymount Of Santa Barbara Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top