Santa Clara, CA

Posted March 19, 2014
Great school, great staff. My child has been going there for several years and I have seen dramatic difference in his academic and social behaviors. Highly recommended!!

Posted March 19, 2014
My daughter has been attending pre-school for 1.5 years now. Things we like are: 1) Quality of teachers: EXCELLENT period. Many have been working in the same school for several years, are well-trained and more importantly have a genuine interest in educating children. 2) Montessori system: The school follows a pure Montessori system unlike many others that loosely define it. 3) Learning and variety of activities: I'm amazed at the learning opportunities and variety of activities my daughter has been involved in 4) Well knit community of parents: A diverse class-mix with an enthusiastic parent body 5) My kid loves it: Last but not the least, my daughter loves going to school Things that had been difficult to get used to: 1) More holidays than other private schools. (Point to consider if both parents are working) 2) Expected parent commitment: It took us some time to get used to it and plan for it. 3) Cost: At par with other reputed school chains, so we had our own doubts initially (but none remains now) Overall, we are very happy with our choice. If you are considering a pre-school, it will definitely be worth your while to check this out.

Posted March 11, 2014
My son is attending OWM - Cabrillo for more than a year. He loved this school from the first day. Teachers are very experienced and wonderful. Some are working together for more than 20 years. It is like a family, everyone seems happy and comfortable. They have reasonable working hours. They treat children with lots of patience, love and respect. Office manager is so friendly and helpful. Here they learn to have respect to human, environment, different cultures, everything around us. They have a peace table for conflict resolution. They communicate well. They have a big outside area with playground, sandbox, garden, grass area, many trees, shades etc. that all the kids can play comfortably at the same time, so they have enough outside time. I can say that I am more than happy with the school, teachers, staff, classroom, materials, outside facilities, and strong character education. Kids are happy, respectful, academically challenged, socialized, mature, learning the life while having fun, enjoying their plays and their works, conscious about eating healthy and protecting environment, away from wildness and cartoon characters. I strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted March 09, 2014
This is probably a rare school that my son has the privilege of going to. He is enjoying this school for the last 3+ years. The teachers and the whole approach is so tailored towards each kid. I am sure I am writing this on behalf of at least another dozen parents. With the value system, peace learning, individual developmental approach and a true Montessori culture - An observation here can clarify that this is not just a play-school as Montessori is often mistaken. And the place and teachers grow on you ! A life-changing decision for us.!

One World Montessori School Inc.
2495 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara, CA  95051
Last modified One World Montessori School Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-3
One World Montessori School Inc. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top