Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We just migrated this 2015, and I'm so grateful that we came across Bowers which is just a walking distance from our place, we've homeschooled our children and this is the first time my son who's very shy, attended Bowers, Ms.Blanc is doing an excellent job in taking care of the school, lessons are well structured, teachers are very supportive, after 3 weeks my son is now more confident and able to develop certain skills and characteristics. I am secured in putting my child in this school. Mary and Susan from the office made is easy for me and my family to adjust, we're now planning to move my nephew who's in preschool to attend Bowers. Also, parent participation is very high, PTA is doing an excellent job by getting our kids involved in different activities. I'm just so blessed to have found Bower, it's a great place to nurture our children:-)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I live Ms. Gallegos she's very compassionate, sensitive with her students need, treats them as individual and cater their needs individually, she knows my son is shy but she encourages him to express himself well

It is our sons first year in Bowers school, I can say that he's really adjusting well. The school is very neat and clean, organized and well structured lessons. I can see the improvement in our sons behavior and that the teacher are making it easier for him to adjust. They don't tolerate "bullying", we felt safe and secure.

My son has been attending Bowers Elementary since grade 1. He is in grade 4 now and enjoys going to school. Both, teachers and staff, are very caring. Way to go Bowers!

Bowers is an awesome school!. As a parent, you look at the rating, and wonder and probably think Oh No...I want a better school for my child. We decided to stay with our home school Bowers and have been there for 2 years. The school has a lot to offer and my son excelled with the teaching of the Kinder and 1st grade teachers!. The school has performances, art, music, and has Mega Stars to help with Character Building and lots more. We love Bowers and since everyone is on Common Core now, all schools are learning the new way.

This is a wonderful school! I had seen a major improvements in his studying. He's able to complete his daily homework assignments within 45mins to 1 hour. His reading has improved dramatically! I am very thankful that I made the right decision to transfer my son to this school. Bowers had made a tremondous change in my son's education and our family.

I have two kids that go here, and this is a wonderful school. The faculty is very attentive to the kids' needs, and they do above and beyond their job for the kids. Love, Love, Love this school!!!

I am a former student of Bowers Elementary and am now currently attending UC Berkeley. This school changed my life. Before Bowers, I had attended a private religious institution for 6 years and was petrified at the idea of attending a public school for 5th grade. However, going to Bowers was life changing. Bowers was an incredible school with amazing and supportive teachers who truly cared about their students' personal development and helped me grow in so many ways. I will always be grateful.

This is a wonderful school. I love the teachers and the experiences I have had with my child's classes have shown the teachers (and staff) to be extremely committed to education and caring for our kids. I find my child to be challenged on a regular basis and overall genuinely happy in day to day activities. I think the principal is very involved in all aspects of the school and as a parent I find my child's teacher and principal very accessible when I need information or need to address a concern. I am proud to be a member of the Bowers community!

Great school with excellent teachers and good leadership with the school principal. The principal is really involved in all the school activities and events which is great. Parents can talk freely to him and you see him regularly. He goes into the classrooms and talks to the kids. This is much different than when I went to school, you only saw the principal if you were in trouble.

Last modified Bowers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.