Posted February 25, 2013
This is a wonderful school! I had seen a major improvements in his studying. He's able to complete his daily homework assignments within 45mins to 1 hour. His reading has improved dramatically! I am very thankful that I made the right decision to transfer my son to this school. Bowers had made a tremondous change in my son's education and our family.

Posted December 04, 2012
I have two kids that go here, and this is a wonderful school. The faculty is very attentive to the kids' needs, and they do above and beyond their job for the kids. Love, Love, Love this school!!!

Posted November 11, 2012
I am a former student of Bowers Elementary and am now currently attending UC Berkeley. This school changed my life. Before Bowers, I had attended a private religious institution for 6 years and was petrified at the idea of attending a public school for 5th grade. However, going to Bowers was life changing. Bowers was an incredible school with amazing and supportive teachers who truly cared about their students' personal development and helped me grow in so many ways. I will always be grateful.

Posted October 02, 2012
This is a wonderful school. I love the teachers and the experiences I have had with my child's classes have shown the teachers (and staff) to be extremely committed to education and caring for our kids. I find my child to be challenged on a regular basis and overall genuinely happy in day to day activities. I think the principal is very involved in all aspects of the school and as a parent I find my child's teacher and principal very accessible when I need information or need to address a concern. I am proud to be a member of the Bowers community!

Posted August 15, 2012
Great school with excellent teachers and good leadership with the school principal. The principal is really involved in all the school activities and events which is great. Parents can talk freely to him and you see him regularly. He goes into the classrooms and talks to the kids. This is much different than when I went to school, you only saw the principal if you were in trouble.

Posted March 21, 2012
I have three children that attend Bowers and I am most impressed by the staff and teachers at this school. The heart, commitment and hard work that I see demonstrated day in and day out is extraordinary. My children are not only learning academically, but their characters are being built up by the focus and attention to these important life qualities. Yay Mega Skills!! I also really appreciate the hard work that some of the parents give through the PTA and other volunteer opportunities. Bowers...a GREAT community for learning and life!

Posted February 22, 2012
Bowers teachers are excellent, caring, and very passionate about teaching. We are very pleased with how Bowers has handled all the budget cuts in these tough economic times and still thrived while keeping the students best interests in mind.

Posted February 11, 2012
Bowers is a wonderful school. My husband & I attended Bowers as did my children & now grandchildren. All of the staff are very caring, professional & take a great interest in the development of the students. Love this school!!!

Bowers Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2012
My daughter attends Bowers. The principal and teachers/staff are all great: professional, approachable, enthusiastic, and genuinely invested in their students. The school includes extras like music, computer training, and drama. The overall atmosphere of the school is positive and friendly. My daughter enjoys going to school and likes the staff.

Posted January 11, 2012
My daughter attends this school. We love it. The teachers and Principal are amazing. Exceptional programmes are offered here. When your child wants to go to school everyday it says a lot!!!! Great job Bowers, keep up the good work.......go Bulldogs!

Bowers Elementary School
2755 Barkley Avenue, Santa Clara, CA  95051
Last modified Bowers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.