Bad
Good

Both of my children, 6th and 8th graders, are in this school. They both are doing very well in school and making a lot of good friends. The teachers and the principle are excellent and care about the students. The school also has afterschool activities and sport clubs. The STEM program is awesome!

It is our sons first year in Bowers school, I can say that he's really adjusting well. The school is very neat and clean, organized and well structured lessons. I can see the improvement in our sons behavior and that the teacher are making it easier for him to adjust. They don't tolerate "bullying", we felt safe and secure.

This school is unacceptable. The classroom is extremely loud, so it is almost impossible to get your work done. In my entire English class, I am the only person that is actually doing my work. The teachers there are good, but they hold back on reporting things that shouldn't be allowed.

Very committed teachers and helpful staff. Awesome facilities. Love the teen center. We are quite happy with the school.

This school values good grades and success. The students who choose to succeed will be given the right resources, help, and encouragement to do so. There are people who choose to ignore the importance of school, but if you don't mind them you will do great. The remodeling makes the school much more modern and clean. Some teachers are given a bad reputation at the school but most of them make the school as great as it is.

I've just started the school, and I find it very interesting. I'm not saying that it is the best middle school in Santa Clara, but I'm saying that it is alright. People say that the school is ratchet and ghetto, but only some people are. That is caused because of the way that they are raised.

Bullying is the hottest topic at this school. Your child will not be happy here, unless of course they are the one bullying other people

I love that school, my doughter is so happy to have all her friends here. Cabrillo school offering lots of sports program I love it.

This is a terrible school. Teachers has no passion to teach kids and bullies is an ongoing problem.

This school is horrible and I plan to transfer my student to another school. If you have a child, please think about another school.

Last modified Juan Cabrillo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.