Juan Cabrillo Middle School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
This school values good grades and success. The students who choose to succeed will be given the right resources, help, and encouragement to do so. There are people who choose to ignore the importance of school, but if you don't mind them you will do great. The remodeling makes the school much more modern and clean. Some teachers are given a bad reputation at the school but most of them make the school as great as it is.

Juan Cabrillo Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2014
I've just started the school, and I find it very interesting. I'm not saying that it is the best middle school in Santa Clara, but I'm saying that it is alright. People say that the school is ratchet and ghetto, but only some people are. That is caused because of the way that they are raised.

Posted August 22, 2012
Bullying is the hottest topic at this school. Your child will not be happy here, unless of course they are the one bullying other people

Juan Cabrillo Middle School 4

Posted April 20, 2011
I love that school, my doughter is so happy to have all her friends here. Cabrillo school offering lots of sports program I love it.

Posted March 21, 2011
This is a terrible school. Teachers has no passion to teach kids and bullies is an ongoing problem.

Posted August 17, 2010
This school is horrible and I plan to transfer my student to another school. If you have a child, please think about another school.

Posted August 12, 2010
I have been a teacher for 17 years and I have been at Cabrillo for 7 years.. We have the best Administration. The teachers care and give 100%. I love teaching this age group. The sky is the limit for these kids. Also, the school is being remodeled, so the classrooms are nice. The fitness room is going to be out of this world. In addition, we have all kinds of after school sports and programs. Most importantly Cabrillo has a great group of students!

Posted May 14, 2010
JCS is a great school due to the wonderful Administration! Lovely, people who really care about the children! Thanks to al of them.

Posted August 26, 2009
I've been to JCMS for 2 years && I will stay until I graduate. I think they said Cabrillo is ghetto but they don't know that Cabrillo has great academics. I think Cabrillo is a great school.!<3

Posted May 20, 2009
i love this school ive been here for all three years and i dont think any other school can beat it. we recently got our 6th grade quad and 7th and 8th graders sides remodeled and they are very nice with projectors in every room, to bad im not going to be here when they remodel the art room and libraray good thing my brother is. im really going to miss this place but on to high school and eventually collage

Juan Cabrillo Middle School
2550 Cabrillo Avenue, Santa Clara, CA  95051
Last modified Juan Cabrillo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juan Cabrillo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top