Bad
Good

Posted January 20, 2016
This schools is one of the best choices I've made for my kid. My child comes home happy everyday because of the fact that you can enjoy doing your work in this school. This school has provided some great teachers who taught really well. Because of that, my child got really good grades last semester. Lastly, I want to thank this school for its great education, students, and staff. Than you !!!!!

Posted November 15, 2015
Schs is providing a rigorous academic program in a safe and supportive environment. The students are well-known by the faculty, who themselves are intelligent and attuned to teaching and trends in education. The quality of relationships between the students and staff is a sign of respect and integrity. I can't imagine a more exciting place to be a student, and I am very grateful for the education for my self and my freshmen brother.

Posted November 05, 2015
Schs is an excellent school. Don't be drawn into the hoopla of the Fremont Union's High Schools with high test scores and such. A kid can go be successful anywhere. This school is a fun school. Teachers are excellent! Sports are great! There is a diversity of students. No majorities, everyone is special. Academically it is pretty good. There are great teachers and plenty of activities for the students. Like any school, you won't find out how good it is unless you take the time to get involved. A student can get a top notch education, but they have to want it. My kids were able to go on to do very well in college and thought their senior year at Schs was more difficult than their first year of college because they took the top level of classes at Schs. This was their choice alone. The amount of parent involvement is not as high as could be, but that is a large part of the social economics of the families, not the school's problem.

Posted November 04, 2015
Im really happy here. Teachers can't be more amazing than they really are with their will to help. Students are friendly and helpful. Education here is actually teaching me something!!!

Posted November 01, 2015
Im a sophomore here and omg I love this school. I've been to its rival school last year, aka Wilcox, and this school honestly gives way more education than Wilcox. Also the teachers here are so helpful. I also like this school better because there isn't a lot of smokers and potheads compared to Wilcox.

Santa Clara High School 4

Posted October 29, 2015
I am really happy with my child here with his education. I had another child at this school 3 years ago when this hs wasn't that good. But now looking at my child this year, this school got way better and there is rarely any bad things that happen. The education and teachers got way better over the years.

Posted October 28, 2015
My son goes to this school as a Junior for his first year at schs. He went to a private hs in Freemont. Our relationship wasn't going very well because of school. I decided to up this relationship and send him to a public hs to see if I could rely on his trust. I was amazed by his performance at this school and what the school provided him. Since his first day at schs, he became more social and his relationship with me became absolutely better. Now we talk about anything as if everything is normal. SCHS also provided with tons of support from tutoring classes to extracurricular classes after school. I'm very happy with school regarding the reviews this school got 3 years ago.

Posted October 27, 2015
IM in a student in 10th grade and SCHS has improved a lot in the past 2 years. During last year and this year, this school provided me excellent classes that I excelled in and the teachers here are awesome and helpful. I honeslty never knew it would be this good. I thought its rating might make it bad, but it honestly depends on you. Every school has bad people and good people. Who you choose to hangout with is what reflects your future. So far I think this school is going to give me a great education to get into Harvard. Don't let its rating fool you. I've been in this school and there is suprisingly few people, barely any that do bad thing and this school is gang free.

Santa Clara High School
Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 27, 2015
There are many events and classes in this school that are good for your future and teach you how to succeed and interact in life.

Santa Clara High School 2

Posted February 17, 2015
This school was not the best in my opinion because the teachers have favorites and they only cared for the "popular students" when i was graduating from this school the only teachers that cared for their students were just a few maybe five or seven that's' all because they wanted us to go to good colleges and i felt unsafe their too because how the other students would threaten others with violence. I would recommend a different school that does care and for the safety of the students.

Santa Clara High School
3000 Benton Street, Santa Clara, CA  95051-3736
Last modified Santa Clara High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Clara High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top