Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Its a good school from overall perspective. Lots of parents volunteer. There are lot of parents awareness programs being run by school. Lot of school outings. Lots of safety drills.

I really love this school. It is great!!!! Both my son and daughter went to Scott Lane and they love it... My daughter has to leave this year :( She is very sad but my son will be going back!!! Excellent School!!!!! Ms. Stewart is the Best!!!!!!!

It is a great school! The teachers are great it's just not all the parents are suportive!

My daughter loves this school to death and she dosen't want to graduate next school year and doesn't want to leave her friends!!!

I'm very pleased with the principal and teachers at Scott Lane. They are dedicated and hard working. Since the new principal joined the school a year ago she has made major improvements.

I currently have two children attending Scott Lane and I am very dissatisfied with this school. There is no structure at this school, everything is disorganized and very chaotic. The principal is rarely around when needed and takes awhile to address parents concerns. The teachers on the other hand are wonderful. I have never had any bad experiences with my childrens teachers in the three years my children have attended. It is just sad that the principal doesn't involve herself more.

My son gos to this school the teachers are very good.

I really enjoyed attending this school as a child and I have a third generation attending now. The one thing I am disappointed in is the lack of Parent participation. Parents want better things for the school but don't want to help out. The teachers try so hard to earn money for their class field trips, they can't do it themselves. All of us need to be involved. Even if you need to take at least one day off from work to help out. They can even join the PTA! Let's get involved!

Last modified Scott Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.