Santa Clara, CA

Posted January 28, 2013
Its a good school from overall perspective. Lots of parents volunteer. There are lot of parents awareness programs being run by school. Lot of school outings. Lots of safety drills.

Posted August 07, 2009
I really love this school. It is great!!!! Both my son and daughter went to Scott Lane and they love it... My daughter has to leave this year :( She is very sad but my son will be going back!!! Excellent School!!!!! Ms. Stewart is the Best!!!!!!!

Posted July 19, 2009
It is a great school! The teachers are great it's just not all the parents are suportive!

Posted June 14, 2009
My daughter loves this school to death and she dosen't want to graduate next school year and doesn't want to leave her friends!!!

Scott Lane Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
I'm very pleased with the principal and teachers at Scott Lane. They are dedicated and hard working. Since the new principal joined the school a year ago she has made major improvements.

Scott Lane Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2008
I currently have two children attending Scott Lane and I am very dissatisfied with this school. There is no structure at this school, everything is disorganized and very chaotic. The principal is rarely around when needed and takes awhile to address parents concerns. The teachers on the other hand are wonderful. I have never had any bad experiences with my childrens teachers in the three years my children have attended. It is just sad that the principal doesn't involve herself more.

Scott Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2007
My son gos to this school the teachers are very good.

Scott Lane Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2006
I really enjoyed attending this school as a child and I have a third generation attending now. The one thing I am disappointed in is the lack of Parent participation. Parents want better things for the school but don't want to help out. The teachers try so hard to earn money for their class field trips, they can't do it themselves. All of us need to be involved. Even if you need to take at least one day off from work to help out. They can even join the PTA! Let's get involved!

Scott Lane Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2005
They have great ideas, follwing through is the problem! they need to do a better job of training and selecting teachers. Having a latchkey daycare on campus is the best part of the school. Offers a great diversity of children. Campus is run down do to lack of funds. A bit disorganized!

Scott Lane Elementary School
1925 Scott Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA  95050
Last modified Scott Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top