Santa Clara, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2014
My school is St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School in Santa Clara, Calif. My son transferred in 7th grade from a local public school. He loves it! The teachers are energetic and enthusiastic and they work with my son to make sure he does the best possible work. The entire school community is open and inviting and we have really enjoyed it.

Posted September 12, 2014
We have a 3rd and 5th grader that attend St. Lawrence after having started in Pre-K. My kids love going to school, love to learn, and are continuously challenged academically. Has every teacher been perfect? No. Have most teachers been great? Yes. This school has given my kids so many opportunites to shine for which I am very grateful. When we first started I was a little aprehensive about joining a catholic school since neither my wife or I are catholic. In reality the catholic influence at this school, while minimal as compared to others, really helps drive some of the fundamental values that will benefit my kids through their lives.

Posted June 20, 2014
I have been very happy these past several years. Right now I have a middle and elementary grade students. The teachers have been wonderful and the use of technology impressive. If you are looking for a safe, strong academic school that teaches good values, check them out.

Posted August 12, 2013
Good school with individual care by teachers to my 2 sons who are in 8th and 6th grades. Our 3rd is starting at pre-K this fall. Many extra after school activities from a great swimming program, scouting, piano lessons as well as year round sports of flag football, basket ball, soccer, volley ball and track. My sons participate in many of these activities. Tuition is most reasonable of any private or catholic school in silicon valley. We are blessed to have found St. Lawrence.

Posted June 14, 2013
I love St. Lawrence. My child has been a part of the St. Lawrence community for two years and she is so happy. We started her off in PreK with the fantastic program there under the leadership of Mrs. M, and then she had a wonderful year in Kindergarten with Ms. Cassidy. Fabulous staff and wonderful leadership!

Posted September 25, 2011
Excellent principal and teachers. There are two classes for each middle school grade which enables more student interaction with teachers. The teachers are very engaging and are dedicated to helping each student really understand the subject material. They challenge the students academically in a very nurturing environment. The principal is wonderful! He is an engaging and very responsive principal who holds high aspirations for this school community. I feel that my child will be well-prepared for high school next year.

Posted April 14, 2011
Excellent school! Our child has attended from Kinder thru Middle School. I love that this small school (one classroom per grade until Middle School) allows us to get to know the teachers and other families. Over the years, we've had caring, wonderful teachers that have kept the kids really engaged. There was one teacher that wasn't so great - but she was gone the next year. The principal is excellent and very responsive. I think he works harder than anyone at the school.

Posted June 14, 2010
My child has been a student at St. Lawrence since Pre-K and is now entering the 8th grade. It has been a wonderfully caring and academic environment for her. I have found her teachers to be encouraging and challenging when needed. If help was needed, the teachers have always been willing to put in extra time and have communicated well with us (the parents). We will be very sad to leave next year. I don't think we could've asked for a better elementary and middle school experience for her.

Posted February 08, 2010
We have been so impressed with St. Lawrence. Not only is it an excellent school in terms of academics, but the community that surrounds it couldn't be more warm and loving.

Posted February 02, 2010

St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School
1977 St. Lawrence Drive, Santa Clara, CA  95051
Last modified St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top