K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)

Posted June 06, 2012
My three children attended St. Justin School. They received an excellent educational experience, participated in top notch athletic programs and developed a strong spiritual core. My son is a mechanical engineer, my daughter is a doctor and my younger son is majoring in mechanical engineering/business in college. They received a strong foundation that helped them become successful in their own right. I highly recommend St. Justin School for your children.

St. Justin 1

Posted April 30, 2012
Overpriced, archaic, and just plain not worth it. I went to school here in the early 80's and even then, as a child, saw how stressed my parents were at being forced to pay for every little, flipping thing, getting fleeced left and right, all in the name of a "good education". And the teachers were nothing inspirational either. I especially found Mrs. Almazol (sp?) quite acerbic. The education in this country is a mess, period, and Catholic schools take full advantage of this. St. Justin's is no exception.

St. Justin 2

Posted July 11, 2011
the admin staff has their own weird policy about who gets admitted into their programs.. they are not open and fair about thier admission process... they are private school and they have the right to decide who they choose as their stduents but they will just be outright rude and unreasonable with you if you don't fit the profile of someone who they have in their mind.. the irony is that their acaemic program is mediocre, below average, compared to other catholic programs in the adjasent neighborhoods..

Posted April 22, 2010
I have a first grader at St. Justin and an incoming kinder. Our family loves the school! It's a great community, with a well rounded education. I would highly recommend it!

Posted February 03, 2010
As a student of saint justin school the kids here are very well educated and the person who said they never learned anything probably had a bad day and was venting their system by trashing my school! All of what this student said is one hundred percent ubsred! We keep the school very clean and tidy, we do not talk in class and are polite to our elders and parents. St. Justin has very wonderful teachers.. Though I must say that mr. wakefield is the best teacher ever. He teaches us values that can never be replaced! He also prepares us for the upcoming high school days and applications. As well as mr. phelps!

Posted April 02, 2009
Two children attend there now. We're very happy with the instruction and the direction they are receiving in all areas of development. It's a great community, and a great staff and faculty that care sincerely about their students.

St. Justin 2

Posted October 21, 2008
I had a horrible time at this school. The bathrooms were always littered with sunflower seeds and trash. Even worse, all the teachers were incompetent and could not control the class. One teacher left halfway through the year and never came back. Although, I must say, many of the students were friendly and nice. I learne dless at this school than i did in public school. I am sure that I will not come back, or send my child to this school.

St. Justin 4

Posted July 02, 2005
Great community spirit and parent participation. Excellent sports program.

Posted April 24, 2005
My daughter has been going to school at St. Justins for 3 years. She loves it. Not only are the children extremely well behaved but the curriculum is fantastic. She was reading chapter books by the 1st grade. And she mastered multiplication by the beginning of 3rd. She has music,PE, computers,choir, religion at least once or twice a week. The parents are very much involved. In fact, they encourage the parents to drop in as much as possible. They always have shows, presentations and prayer services for the parents. They also have 2 teachers for one class of 30 children and 3 volunteer room parents. Parents are also encouraged to come and teach any skills or art project or even science experiments.It's a great school even if you aren't catholic.

St. Justin 4

Posted January 07, 2005
As a former student of St. Justin's, I was given the tools needed to continue my education. I still remember George Sandich as an inspiration in helping me do better in math. If I lived in Santa Clara today, St. Justin would be the school for my child.

2655 Homestead Road, Santa Clara, CA  95051