Santa Clarita, CA

Posted June 30, 2014
I have two daughters attending this school. Great teachers, great Principal and Vice. Mrs Marcus, Mrs Scarcello, Mrs Fellows you guys rock. New and clean environment. Friendly parents.

Posted March 19, 2014
LOVE Fair Oaks Ranch school! I have two kids in there. We left for one year after a new school up the hill opened up ( which we are zoned for), but returned right away. There is no comparison! The PTA, the administration, the teachers are just top notch! They focus on academics as well as character building. Their student run TV program (FTN) is second to none in this valley. We are going to miss this school so much when my children moves on to Jr. High. Go Falcons!!!

Fair Oaks Ranch Community 3

Posted September 23, 2013
Consider this as a high standard public school, very nice atmosphere but there's a situation here...just wondering why all parking lots need to be closed with orange cones every 2pm, the only choice is to park in red lines or clogged the streets with all the vehicles. During dismissal traffic volunteers shouts to move your car &they're aware children are running to catch up to get in fast, (btw my youngest is only 6 y/o) they repeatedly say "I'm just doing my job here!"....but hey, do they even think of the KIDS SAFETY FIRST?! Just an eye opener

Posted June 07, 2013
It is very good school,excellent facilities. Very good team of teachers ,vice-principle and principle. My two daughters attending this school for 3.5 years already. So far we have very good impressions and memories about our school.

Posted March 18, 2013
it is really a very good school , i am really like it. the teacher is more than very good, they know how to improve each child skill

Posted August 22, 2012
Principle and teachers here work hard to develop smart and socially responsible students. Everyones focus is on student academic performance, but also have fun doing it especially during the social activities. Students get lots of homework and parents are very active in PTA and at school. Lots of diversity at this school too. Nice to see that my kids are exposed to diverse ethnic groups while focusing on academics.

Posted June 21, 2010
Fair Oaks was a great school. I spent 5 of my elementary years there, and both principals were exceptional and knowledgeable. The sixth grade teachers were helpful in preparing students for junior high.

Posted October 11, 2009
it's a great school with good support to their students.

Posted April 14, 2009
Fair oaks soars above the rest! Our daughter has been here since kindergarten, and after 5 years, it keeps getting better. with all the PTA involvement, father/daughter dances,fall festivals, silent auctions, casino fundraisers, and after school activities, our daughter looks forward to everyday at fair oaks. Teachers prepare students for benchmark testing very good, the lesson plans are going at an excelled rate, overall this school is great! cant wait to have our other 2 kids attend. Go Falcons!

Posted March 26, 2009
My daughter is in first grade at Fair Oaks Ranch. She came from a private K so she is K age. The Language Arts program is great and communication with parents is above average. One downfall is the math, science, music and art area. Compared to the Language Arts, I feel there is a need for improvement in these areas. I have also noticed, it is very easy to get a child from school (no identification required etc) which makes me a bit nervous. There are signs that say visitors must sign in at office but I have never been held to that. All in all the school is just above my public school expectation.

Fair Oaks Ranch Community
26933 North Silverbell Lane, Santa Clarita, CA  91387
Last modified Fair Oaks Ranch Community is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Oaks Ranch Community Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top