Posted August 15, 2015
The new Beverly Hills area school just opened up and they are not accommodating their low income students at all.450.00a month for after school care is ridiculously,lunches are kosher because of the large and wealthy population of Jews that live there.and I don't feel that they think minorities are capable of being interested in their culture and all school choices are being aimed at their Jewish culture.I certainly don't agree with being treated like second class trash and I'm a full-time university student.so I'm choosing to go.back to messed up public school and next earlobe out of lausd school district.either long beach.or far up north to Chatsworth after I graduate.

Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 15, 2015
The school looks after it wealthy parents and they have several poor parents who are acknowledges on their sea Beverly hills Facebook page they can't afford the care and plus they are unorganized.how are you teaching children in that environment and they start off asking all parent for $5000.00 and the first of school hasn't arrived yet

Posted July 03, 2015
As a student it was the worst, they promise so much but deliver so little.. but that's only because they want your donations.

Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences 2

Posted March 23, 2015
The lack of being up front and also making claims regarding facilities is frustrating. Claims that Administration knows full well were false is disappointing. Don't confuse AEA with the attributes of a private school. They are VERY politically correct there. If they pounded the books as hard as they pound your pocketbook for donations everyone would be an A student. The legal problems with staff was alarming to say the least. Parents send their kids to school believing it is a sanctuary. It is a real eye opener.

Posted March 09, 2015
If I hadn't had my wonderful AEA teachers to help push, encourage, and help me work for my dreams, I would be stuck in the sea of graduates with no plan, and nowhere to go and now here I am accepted to the college of my dreams. Yes our school is far from perfect, yes our school is strange, yes you meet some wacky people, but I've never been so happy with the close knit, trustworthy relationships made with my teachers, I feel safe at AEA, I trust AEA. I've met my life-long, mentors and friends, I'm proud to say that I love everyone at AEA so much I consider them my second family. I've been going to AEA since 8th grade, that's FIVE YEARS, look how much we've grown, how much we've accomplished. I look forward to seeing AEA blossom over the years to come, and maybe some day I'll come back and be a teacher there so I can give the next generation the positive learning environment, and encouragement I received during my time at AEA that every student deserves. We are family at AEA, when one of us gets hurt, we all feel it, and then we bounce back and support each other, that's what I love about AEA, flaws and all. GO ROCKETS! C:

Posted March 07, 2015
This school is not perfect that is true. Our teachers are like our second parents. They teach us responsibility,care,respect and trustworthiness.This school has helped me in sooo many ways and....I love it. All the people at this school have excepted me and I am proud to say I am an Albert Einstein Academy student and and Honor student.

Posted November 07, 2014
Our first grader grandson absolutely loves AEa! We were concerned about the bus ride daily to Agua Dulce but this has proven to be a fun and social time for him. He loves Mrs. Cook, the aide on the bus, and he and his friends share books and their stories each day. He LOVES his teachers and always has positive things to tell us daily about school. We are more than pleased with his progress to date and even with a few of the growing pains it has been a wonderful experience for us. Fund raising....to get this quality of education you are going to have to jump into the game full bore and yes that will require your time, talents and money. The only negative I can say is the tactics of the district getting in the way of allowing this school to grow and thrive. It is so sad how many attack this school when all we have attempted to do is meet the educational needs of our individual scholars with what we feel is the best for them.

Posted September 29, 2014
My review is for the Elementary school in the Agua Dulce location. A lot of parents who have posted negative reviews here obviously have no understanding of what Charter schools are or what they depend on to survive as a functioning school within the public school districts. Charter schools, like public schools depend on funding from the State. Every child that does not show up due to illness or other reasons means the school loses money for that day. Charter schools depend heavily on parent donations because their curriculum is more rigorous and to meet the high standards, they need the funding and contributions from parents. Charter schools are aspiring to give our children a private school education for free. That is what most parents here seem to be missing. I am absolutely fine with having to pay for a Chromebook. I don't pay tuition but I am getting a private school level education for my child. My son is in first grade and his experience and our experience with his teacher has been phenomenal. Standards are rigorous and she challenges the students every day. Communication and respect shown by the teachers and the administrative staff has been excellent.

Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences 4

Posted September 18, 2014
While I agree that the first year of AEA Elementary was rocky and communication was unorganized and infrequent, they have made improvements this year. I don't find the fundraising any more frequent than the constant fundraising at our previous elementary school. I complained about a few things last year that made our life frustrating for sure, but the problem is - my daughter absolutely loves the school. She comes home every day, bubbling over with excitement about all the things she learned that day in Science, how History is so interesting (she never thought so before) and for the first time in her life (she's a 5th grader), she absolutely loves PE. In previous years she always looked for a way to get out of it because it was boring. Now, she comes home and wants to show us the latest game/sport she learned and wants to play with us all evening (as opposed to her former favorite activity - watching TV). This change in her has made it impossible to think about leaving AEA. We are willing to put up with the growing pains of a new school because we see what a great education she is getting.

Posted August 29, 2014
I am saddened to say Albert Einstein Academy elementary is truly misleading. The elementary doesn't have their own page on this site and it is pretty obvious why. They are hiding under the umbrella of the well run JH and high school. I was sincerely shocked to be treated so cold by the staff and if they do choose to communicate with you it is in patronizing platitudes. We are trying to remain positive though our child adamantly wishes to leave. Given the incredible difficulty in securing a spot in this "dream" come true we didn't want to simply throw it away if it was simply a social assimilation issue but further reinforcement of the same scenario is leading to an inevitable conclusion. Couple that with the truly callous attitudes from the administration toward any genuine questions, generated from their withholding information in the first place. We are reaching a breaking point. We were sold on the dream that so far has been a far cry from realization.

Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences
28141 Kelly Johnson Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA  91355
Last modified Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts And Sciences Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top