Posted June 27, 2013
I graduated from bowman high the teachers were great unlike the other high school in Valencia like in Saugus high and canyon high were if you weren't a teachers favorite the would have nothing to do with you no matter how much help you asked for it was like you weren't even there when I finally got into bowman by my choice I had caught up on all of my credits I was lacking and ended up graduating three months early and received a scholar ship for both coc and California institution of art thanks to bowman high I received my high school diploma which wouldn't of happened if I had to stay in any of the other schools

Posted May 20, 2013
I honestly never thought that the "bad school" would be the best school I've ever attended. I actually enjoy going to school each day and I will miss it terribly when I graduate. The staff is so kind and helpful and the other students are quite friendly. Having a choice between attending mornings or afternoons is very helpful as well. For parents and students that worry about the horrid rumours that circle around, I can assure you that none of them are true.

Posted November 19, 2012
My daughter is a senior at Bowman High. She attended Canyon High and found too many problems to list. She went to OFL and after three years found she was falling behind in credits. I decided to send her to bowman because High School couldn t get much worse for her. Within the first week, she became excited about going to school. I was amazed. Bowman School, Teachers and staff make it the best School in Santa Clarita by far.

Bowman (Jereann) High (Continuation) School 4

Posted April 23, 2010
My son recently enrolled at Bowman and has had a good experience. Before, he attended Golden Valley High School and had a bad experience with other students and also had attendance issues. This school has been great and for a continuation school I have been pleasantly surprised by the caring attitude from the staff.

Bowman (Jereann) High (Continuation) School 1

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted December 07, 2004
This is probably one of the best continuation schools in California. The schools teachers are dedicated and professional and many of the teaching methods employed can and should be used in the other high schools in the district. Length of time spent in class does not guarantee a sucessful education. Time spent with the students can help a student be succesful in their studies. Bowman offers 'time spent' to each student.

Bowman (Jereann) High (Continuation) School
21508 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA  91350
Last modified Bowman (Jereann) High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Bowman (Jereann) High (Continuation) School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top