Santa Clarita, CA

Learning Post High (Alternative) School 5

Posted August 28, 2006
I went to Learning Post 10 yrs ago. My grades went from D & F's to A's and some B's. I learned valuable tips about job hunting, and interviewing. I learned how to do my taxes! None of my friends or aquantances learned any of these life skills. My PE class was bowling, I had a blast. The teachers are great, highly recommended!

Learning Post High (Alternative) School 5

Posted November 26, 2004
I think its a really good school. I get better grades then i had when going to Valencia High. The teachers are great. And one on one with the teacher is awesome.

Learning Post High (Alternative) School
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA  91355
Last modified Learning Post High (Alternative) School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Learning Post High (Alternative) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top