Bad
Good

I have three students that have attended all three years. One of my students had a great experience. My two others have been picked on, not by students, but by the teachers, the new teachers. If I had an alternative I would use it. Sports are a joke.

ok academics but sports are just horrible they have had the same basketball uniforms since the school opened.

I have two children who have attended Shoreline and both have had great experiences. The teachers and staff are very involved.Shoreline offers a wide range of after school sports and clubs.

Sadly, our our three years at Shoreline, things have slipped to mediocre (overall). The teachers in 8th grade are terrific (the math teacher in 7th grade a horror, nightmare, failure that needs to go). There are no extras at this school and access to things that will prep college-bound kids for future success isn't really there (unless with an individual teacher - god love them). The school no longer communicates with parents. Activities are being cut back even further - the dances are now just two hours. It's sad.

This school has absolutely exceeded my expectations. I can highly recommend this school to anyone in the area. I have a GATE student and she is thriving there.

We have a new principal and she has knocked everyone's socks off. She is personable, cares deeply about ALL the children and is working to get the teachers to try new things. She is very pro-technology and getting kids to think critically. I believe my child is acquiring skills that will last a lifetime. Outstanding - teachers, curriculum, administration - the whole package.

It has been a great school for my daughter. She is now an 8th grade and loves going to school. I have to tie her down if she is sick to stay home. The learning experience at Shoreline will continue to help her through out her life. The mix of cultures has taught my daughter that all people are equal and everyone needs to work for what they want. he has be c

My son's teachers took the time to get to know him, and gave him the friendship and support he needed to be a successful student. This school has an amazing music program, accelerated math programs, beautiful science labs, and amazing teachers who go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of the students!

The principal always personally, charmingly, translates during meetings for our spanish-speaking parents.

Helpful, dedicated staff and administration dealing with financial and cultural challenges. They offer support and services for all kids including at-risk youth. They deserve our support.

Last modified Shoreline Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.