Santa Fe Springs, CA

Posted January 24, 2014
My daughter is in the fifth grade now & has been attending since second grade. I love the teachers involvement & communication. I can call or email them & I will get a response back by the end of the day. I love the safety measures that they have taken since last year. Friendly staff & great environment.

Posted October 29, 2012
This is my children's 2nd year and so far I'm very pleased. The only thing I would suggest is to provide more assistance to the teachers, especially for the lower grades. Too many children for one teacher. First graders need more help

Posted November 22, 2010
I WAS LUCKY TO BE IN THE FIRST CLASS TO GRADUATE--1957 WAS A GREAT SCHOOL-WITH SUPER TEACHER'S

Lakeview Elementary School

Posted May 28, 2008
The Teachers are not only there for a paycheck and that s the truth. They are there for our children. The extra time that they invest after school for all students including our gifted GATE Students is above and beyond what their paychecks will supply. It s all about their pride in knowing that they truly are making a difference. I have two children currently attending one in 4th and another in 2nd both in GATE and the push they provide and the daily skills they learn is not falling on deaf ears. Thank you to all our children s teachers.

Posted May 21, 2008
In my opinion, there are teachers that teach because they have to. And there are teachers that teach because they love what they do and they do it with a passion. Lakeview has the passion to make their students feel loved and care for. I see it in my childrens face when i pick them up from school. That to me, says a lot.

Posted March 11, 2008
My child is currently a 4th grader. He's been attending Lakeview since kinder. and I am totally satisfied with Lakeview Elementary.

Posted May 09, 2005
This is a great, positive school where teachers truly care about their students.

Posted September 13, 2004
I am very happy with the wonderful learning environment Lakeview has provided for my children.They are dedicated to teaching state standards. The staff is intelligent, nurturing, and genuinely care about their students. Many provide before and after school tutoring without getting paid. Most parents are very supportive and because of that Lakeview has a wonderful and strong PTA. Although, it would be nice if more parents would take interest in their child's education and get more involved. Lakeview is a great place for a child to be nutured to success.

Posted June 16, 2004
I am typing to let other parents who have childeren entering kindergarten. lakeview teachers, principal and staff are very helpful and give their 110%. It meant a great deal to our daughter to have the extended care. i join my husband in thanking you for your dedication and unique kindness. we are proud to say our daughter attends Lakeview Elementary,and is looking forward to become a 1st grader this september. thanks for a great year and more to come. Mrs vallejos

Lakeview Elementary School
11500 East Joslin Street, Santa Fe Springs, CA  90670
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top