Bad
Good

My daughter is in the fifth grade now & has been attending since second grade. I love the teachers involvement & communication. I can call or email them & I will get a response back by the end of the day. I love the safety measures that they have taken since last year. Friendly staff & great environment.

This is my children's 2nd year and so far I'm very pleased. The only thing I would suggest is to provide more assistance to the teachers, especially for the lower grades. Too many children for one teacher. First graders need more help

I WAS LUCKY TO BE IN THE FIRST CLASS TO GRADUATE--1957 WAS A GREAT SCHOOL-WITH SUPER TEACHER'S

The Teachers are not only there for a paycheck and that s the truth. They are there for our children. The extra time that they invest after school for all students including our gifted GATE Students is above and beyond what their paychecks will supply. It s all about their pride in knowing that they truly are making a difference. I have two children currently attending one in 4th and another in 2nd both in GATE and the push they provide and the daily skills they learn is not falling on deaf ears. Thank you to all our children s teachers.

In my opinion, there are teachers that teach because they have to. And there are teachers that teach because they love what they do and they do it with a passion. Lakeview has the passion to make their students feel loved and care for. I see it in my childrens face when i pick them up from school. That to me, says a lot.

My child is currently a 4th grader. He's been attending Lakeview since kinder. and I am totally satisfied with Lakeview Elementary.

Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.