Santa Maria, CA

Posted April 10, 2013
What I like is that the school is clean and the Principal is always around and the teachers are very professional and friendly plus is a close campus

Posted August 14, 2012
I was a student here during my K-6 years and I am grateful for what I learned here. I am now a Jr. at a top university in San Francisco, CA and I cannot wait to pursue other endeavors. I always remember this school!

Posted January 12, 2008

Ontiveros (Juan Pacifico) Elementary School
930 West Rancho Verde, Santa Maria, CA  93458
Last modified Ontiveros (Juan Pacifico) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ontiveros (Juan Pacifico) Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top