Santa Maria, CA

Posted August 19, 2013
What's tough with the program is that many of the teacher's, administrator's and clerical staff have spent too many years on the job and should consider retirement. They value their own self-interest over that of the school, community and the children.

Posted June 26, 2013
This school has made some changes for the worse this last year so my children and I are now happy to leave

Posted August 30, 2012
I love this school! Great teachers, caring environment! I have had three children go through from K - 8th grades and have always felt they are getting the best education with an addition of our Catholic values! My children have gone on to become confident, faith filled young adults.

Posted May 31, 2012
This is an amazing school. I am not only an alumni but have two students that attend. The school is very welcoming and has a family feel. The curriculum is challenging but that's what I like about it. I am very thankful to have my own children in a school where I know they are safe and treated with respect.

Posted April 29, 2012
My daughter is a 3rd grader here, and I would have to agree with the other reviews. It seems like every month there is a fundraiser or they are asking for money or charging you extra money in fees. We did extended care this year and are now paying close to $6000 a year to attend. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. They need serious help, we are changing schools next year. My daughter deserves way better then what this school has to offer.

Posted April 23, 2012
This school is the worst possible way to invest your money. All of the reviews that are higher than one or two stars are the faculty trying to boost their rating. The teachers are terrible, they have no idea what they're talking about. and they have the wrong ideals to be teaching a young student that will carry with them throughout their life.

St. Louis De Montfort Elementary 2

Posted June 14, 2011
Difficult environment, newer teachers lack experience, older teachers locked in the past. Programs lack of focus on the basics, forces many kids to supplement with tutors, tutoring club, ... many kids just don't fit this archaic model. Teachers unable to control kids without yelling. Behavioral issues resulting from poor teacher rapport with students. Lots of passing the buck.

St. Louis De Montfort Elementary 0

Posted July 10, 2010
This is the best investment you can make for your child's future.

Posted March 13, 2010

St. Louis De Montfort Elementary
5095 Harp Road, Santa Maria, CA  93455
Last modified St. Louis De Montfort Elementary is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Louis De Montfort Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top