Posted March 07, 2014
Fantastic school, great leadership. I highly recommend this school. Cutting edge education, wonderful staff, and amazing administrators.

Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences 0

Posted September 21, 2010
I love Crossroads because it has happy, inspired, loving, kind and amazing teachers.

Posted July 11, 2010
AMAZING school- fostering creativity, social and emotional development, and great academics. Couldn't be happier! "You can't say you can't play" is the motto.

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted November 25, 2009
I am currently a Crossroads student, and I don't know how to express my love for the school. Crossroads does not only teach it's students valuable information, but it teaches us how to learn, and how to be a part of a community. The lessons i have learned, and the relationships i have formed with my friends and my teachers will last a lifetime.

Posted May 14, 2009
I am currently a Crossroads student, and LOVE it more than any other school! The teachers, classes, and environment as a whole are all incredible!

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007
I currently go to crossroads and i think it is the best school i could every go to! it is filled with love and amazing teachers and classes. I would never want to go to any other school and thats why i have been going here since kindergarden and i will until i graduate.

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter goes to Crossroads and every day when I pick her up she says she had an 'amazing,' 'awesome,' or otherwise great day. The teachers are fantastic, it is a wonderful community, and the school lives up to having children get a passion for learning, rather than unhappy rote learning. Every child deserves a school like Crossroads!

Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences
1714 21st Street, Santa Monica, CA  90404
Last modified Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top