Santa Monica, CA
Students enrolled: 1,158

Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences 1

Posted March 03, 2015
This school was the most disconnected, disjointed, disorganized mess that I've ever worked at. From the moment I met with HR for my first day, the HR manager appeared to have no idea what she was doing, the paperwork I received looked ancient. There were no instructions on how to access payroll, that I was supposed to use a time clock (who uses those anymore), how the parking worked, where I was supposed to park (it's all off campus) and that all employees have to pay for parking $300-$600 depending on what lot you are in, unless you own a prius, walk, bike or take public transportation, you pay to park blocks away from the school. The accounting people may as well work at the DMV, they displayed a frightfully low ability to manage accounts. Turnaround is high, they have the most job openings of all local independent schools. Upon my exit, there was no paperwork accompanying my last paycheck, I had to ask for it. They never sent me my desk items I left there when I separated as they promised. The Administration are so scatter brained that the place basically has no structure or moral values. It's like sending your kid to a hippy camp. Do not work here.

Posted March 07, 2014
Fantastic school, great leadership. I highly recommend this school. Cutting edge education, wonderful staff, and amazing administrators.

Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences 0

Posted September 21, 2010
I love Crossroads because it has happy, inspired, loving, kind and amazing teachers.

Posted July 11, 2010
AMAZING school- fostering creativity, social and emotional development, and great academics. Couldn't be happier! "You can't say you can't play" is the motto.

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted November 25, 2009
I am currently a Crossroads student, and I don't know how to express my love for the school. Crossroads does not only teach it's students valuable information, but it teaches us how to learn, and how to be a part of a community. The lessons i have learned, and the relationships i have formed with my friends and my teachers will last a lifetime.

Posted May 14, 2009
I am currently a Crossroads student, and LOVE it more than any other school! The teachers, classes, and environment as a whole are all incredible!

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted December 07, 2007
I currently go to crossroads and i think it is the best school i could every go to! it is filled with love and amazing teachers and classes. I would never want to go to any other school and thats why i have been going here since kindergarden and i will until i graduate.

Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences
1714 21st Street, Santa Monica, CA  90404
Last modified Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crossroads School For Arts And Sciences Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top