Posted June 26, 2014
Among the multiple private schools that were non-religious or church-affiliated in the Santa Monica area we were looking into, Delphi Santa Monica's philosophy and mission of education stood out. Its characteristic academic program of the individualized teaching method dares to acknowledge, respect, and embrace the intelligence of a bright child and dares to inspire, encourage, and support him/her to advance to a level higher than his/her own age group or grade number. Not to mention their rich curriculum mix that has a heavy concentration on art, along with a weekly class respectively in science, music, cooking, dance, Spanish, etc. Our daughter has blossomed, academically and otherwise, since entering Delphi Santa Monica in January. 6/26/2014

Posted October 18, 2013
My daughter has attended this school since Early Kindergarten and loves it. She is excited to go to school every morning. She is reading at end of K/1st grade level and she just turned five! (She wouldn't have even been allowed to start Kindergarten this year in public school!) She has learned how to play soccer, work with acrylics in art class and be part of a group. Another nice feature is how personalized the program is - what your child needs is addressed, which can be different from child to child. Highly recommend!

Posted August 19, 2013
I am a parent and have no affiliation with the school otherwise. When people talk about Delphi, they always link the school with Scientology. I don't know the exact connection, but the school does not teach religion by any means, and our family is not religious. We put our son there just for their excellent academic program with low student-teacher ratio. Check the place out and take a tour! We regret that we did not start our son early. They take kids even before 4 years of age. They don't pay a lot of attention to the age of the kid, but the readiness of the kid. With low student-teacher ratio, pretty much every kid is ready for his/her own personal path to success. If you care about academic development of your child, this is the place for you. I know many parents don't think their kids should "study" that hard at that age, rather, they should have fun and play. Believe me, there is plenty of play and fun there as well.

Posted October 31, 2012
Hi, I have son 7 years old and I have seen a trendous change in his over all and subject to subject performance at school within a very short period of time.he has started doing math problems with ease and confidence.their idea of testing and applying math skills on computers is unique and interesting.reading program is wonderful and lots of reading With his favourite topic on the daily basis has increased his interest to learn more about different tbings.Spanish language besides English is a vreat +.in this school.the staff is very nice,knowledgeable,and communicating.I feel so lucky as my son has such a wonderful and caring teacher who has helped him not only for his educational needs looking into what he is behind but I also see improvement in his general personality.

Posted July 13, 2012
I can not say enough wonderful things about Delphi Academy, Santa Monica. I was so impressed with the academic progress my son was making I turned my neighbors onto it as well. We live in Malibu and the communte is well worth it! I just asked my son what he thinks about Delphi. He said, " Well for because everyone is so nice, and all the kids get really smart because everyone around there just wants you to do well. My teacher is so nice, if I dont get something she really makes sure I understand it before I move on. I know everything I have learned." I want to give my child the best and by sending him to Delphi I feel like I am facilitating the best education possible. It works!!!!

Posted August 03, 2010
Our granddaughter has grown tremendously at Delphi. We are impressed with the focus on reading, math, writing and spelling at a young age; she is mastering the skills, not merely passing an exam. Above all, despite her involvement in extracurricular activities, she takes great delight in calling to share her accomplishments in school. For a family who believes a solid academic foundation is essential, it is apparent her parents diligence in selecting the "perfect" school is yielding the desired result: a young girl who is not just learning, but developing a joy of learning and becoming an extraordinary young lady. Thank you, Delphi Academy of Santa Monica, for all you do in educating our granddaughter.

Posted September 16, 2009
The reading program is beyond imaginable and the one on one attention that each student receives makes this school invaluable.

Posted March 19, 2009
My Son is absolutely flourishing at this school. I was very picky w/ my choice and feel so relieved. the kindness and respect amongst the students is remarkable. My son is reading at 1st grade level ( he's 5!) and excelling in Math and art and speaking french and art ...I could go on....The director of this school is phenomenal. I know the other parents all can agree that our child and any issues that come up from time to time are IMPORTANT to her and the other teachers.The care and attention is more than expected from a private school! Delphi is a newer school on the west side compared to the others and not many know about it- I think its the best kept secret! Love, AD

Delphi Academy of Santa Monica 0

Posted March 11, 2009
Delphi SM is an incredible school. Our daughter LOVES going to school. She is proud to show us what she has learned each day and speaks highly of all her schoolmates and teachers. The Delphi approach to teaching; the dedication of the entire faculty to the students' and their progress; the dedication of the parents and the students enthusiasm to be at Delphi contribute to making Delphi SM an extraordinary school. If you want your child to develop a love for learning; to learn and study properly at a young age; and to have an education rich in academics and arts, Delphi SM is a school you should seriously consider.

Posted June 09, 2008
Delphi SM has been a wonderful school for our son. He went from being a child who hated to go to school to one who loves his school. They way they teach gives the children such great confidence in what they know and a passion to learn more. It's an extremely nurturing environment. I highly recommend the school to anyone looking for a private K-6 school. Deborah Haggis

Delphi Academy of Santa Monica
1229 4th St, Santa Monica, CA  90401
Last modified Delphi Academy of Santa Monica is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Delphi Academy of Santa Monica Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top