Posted April 17, 2014
A vision of inclusion and excellence. Nurturing and caring for the youngest kids and challenging for the big kids. They talk a lot about their feelings and share all their thoughts with the teachers in class. A bit touchy-feely but they children adore the whole scene. Nice swimming, athletics department is quite strong but not overly competitive.

Crossroads Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2010
Crossroads really has a very diverse student body and they truly believe in this. I do and am a Parent on Tuition reduction. My child started at Crossroads in Kindergarten and I can say that the Teachers are amazing, however, I can say that Parents are not as inviting to my child to play dates as the other kids. They invited my daughter once and that was it and I know it is not because of her behavior. I really think some of the Parents are very clicky and they choose and nurture their kids relationships based on who their parents are. My Daughter has come home plenty of times upset because very little friends call her for play dates. I keep her focused in activities and with other friends. I just don't expect her to grow in relationships with most of the kids there.

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted December 25, 2009
My child recently graduated from the elementary school at X-roads. She is now attending Crossroads middle school. We loved the elementary school experience. It has really prepared her for the future.

Crossroads Elementary School
1715 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA  90404
Last modified Crossroads Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Crossroads Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.