Posted August 18, 2014
This is a wonderful neighborhood school and we are so blessed to be a part of it. Will Rogers Learning Community is a STEM school with all you could ask for, great teachers, great support staff, diversity, community and the best kids around.

Posted February 16, 2014
My daughter is in Kindergarten here and although I didn't plan on being at this school I am so incredibly happy we ended up here at our neighborhood school! There is a great family environment, wonderful teachers a new amazing principle that truly cares and is taking measures to continue to improve the school in every area. To is a STEM focused school, of which I knew nothing about before and now am so grateful my kids are partaking in this inquiry based learning style. I have joined the PTA and am active alongside an real unique and diverse well rounded group of parents who truly have made me feel at home and show tier passion for the school!

Posted September 15, 2013
I bcame a single dad in 2009 with my daughter in 2nd grade and my son in 1st grade. Both of the children had been living with mom since our divorce. Mom was no longer able to care for the children and moved 3000 miles away. Both children were emotionally devestated. My financial situation was nothing to be desired so my only option was to entoll both kids into the local elementary school. That school happened to be Will Rogers Lealrning Community. Within a few weeks I began to realize our good fortune! Teachers and administration were contacting me to come by and discuss our family's situation. The kids were given CREST afternoon program. We were referred services onsite and off. No one ever gave up on my kids and the whole child approach has transformed my two children into successful learners who enjoy school, music, sports and best of all, to be good friends and good citizens. If you live in the neighborhood, don't even think about sending your children elsewhere! No amount of money or standardized test scores will give your child and your family what Rogers will give you. 5 stars+!

Posted June 23, 2013
Will Rogers Learning Community is outstanding. We are so happy to be at our home public school and can actually walk to school. The teachers care about all the kids in class and want to see all succeed. The community of parents and business leaders continue to support the school through many outstanding programs; science, art, music and P.E. all start in kindergarten. The school has a Green Team that supports "greening the school" with the help of the student body not just parents...so it is a true team effort...and a learning experience. The PTA is a strong supporter of the curriculum, facilities improvements and the over well being of all the families at Will Rogers. My kids love to go to school!

Posted June 23, 2013
My child was supposed to go to another Santa Monica Elementary school; however, I was so impressed with Will Rogers, I made the switch. I'm so glad we did! Excellent teachers, a fabulous principle that knows parents and children by first name, STEM, Ipad lab, Art program, music program, the list goes on. The community is great as well with a strong PTA. Don't let the test scores fool you. This school has so much to offer!

Posted October 08, 2012
Wonderful teachers, staff & committed parents! stem program is great, with a full time science teacher. 2 new iPad labs, plus a desktop Mac lab. Art and science too! We have 3 kids here & couldn't be happier with out sweet school!

Posted April 27, 2012
After 2 years at Will Rogers, I couldn't be happier as a parent to see my child thrive in this wonderful school! The teachers, staff and principal are amazing, and I feel like my son is off to a great start in education! With more and more local families enrolling, I can see this community school growing stronger year by year and am extremely proud to be a Will Rogers parent.

Posted April 17, 2012
as a parent of four who have gone through Rogers, I can attest to the amazing school it is. The teachers are incredible and really work well together. I truly believe that Rogers is unique in this way. It is a community and our principal is a fantastic leader. All of my children have received a top notch education -- my oldest is now on her way to USC -- thank you Rogers for getting her off to a great start!

Posted April 17, 2012
We have an amazing first year at WR~ The teachers are amazing and we are very pleased with the principal. My daughters are lucky to be able to attend this school

Posted June 28, 2010
Will Rogers is a wonderful school with amazing, dedicated teachers who go over and beyond their "duties". Will Rogers has made a huge difference in my son's life and he is excited to learn! The parent community is also a phenomenal group of parents who are dedicated to creating a true community public neighborhood school.

Will Rogers Elementary School
2401 14th Street, Santa Monica, CA  90405
Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top