Santa Rosa, CA

Anova Center for Education 3

Posted February 04, 2013
This school is geared towards Aspergers children and not towards children with classic autism. My son can read, write, do multiplication, and still didn't succeed at Anova and we were told it wasn't an apprpriate placement after a short time there. If your child is very high functioning then it could work for your child. It's a very hands off school, no day to day parent involvement encouraged. I have heard mixed reviews from other parents, some parents with higher functioing children felt it was a good placement, and some parents were frustrated with their experience. Staff is generally friendly.

Anova Center for Education 5

Posted June 16, 2010
If you child is struggling in Full Inclusion setting in General Education..and has aspergers or high functioning autism..this school if for you. My son struggled for 2.5yrs and we made the change and he is HAPPY AGAIN. He has a 144 IQ but was miserable in school...I cannot say enough about how THIS school changed my son's life

Anova Center for Education
3033 Cleveland Ave., Santa Rosa, CA  95403
Last modified Anova Center for Education is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Anova Center for Education Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top