Santa Rosa, CA

Posted January 28, 2014
Wonderful school that looks at each child as an individual and embraces all of their strengths.

Posted October 26, 2011
I have my two children at Strawberry Elementary School. I feel so blessed that they are there. Principal Humble, the teachers and staff are a group of top notch educators. My children receive not only the best education possible from a public school, but the best education around. I am also amazed at how they match the specific children's needs to the children's assigned teachers. What a beautiful school, right next to Strawberry Park. It is such a calm and nurturing environment that we frequent the park and school on week ends. My children just can't get enough. Thank you Strawberry!

Posted December 16, 2010
I have 2 kids at Strawberry and overall we have been very impressed. The teachers are committed and work together as a team. The kids enjoy school and look forward to each day, there is an emphasis on good behavior. If anything, there are perhaps too many "rules."

Posted May 22, 2009
Academic and Athletics are top notch.

Strawberry Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2008
Strawberry is a prep school. Almost everybody that goes there becomes a snobby prep in middle school and high school.

Posted February 14, 2008
I can't emphasize how lucky I have been as a parent to have my son at Strawberry. He previously attended another district here in SR and I pulled him out due to some horrible experiences he/we had endeured. Strawberry teachers/staff/Principal, have been more than supportive in my son's education. We will never forget how much his teachers and Mr Humble have taken such a strong stand in furthering his academic goals. Thanks Strawberry!

Posted September 23, 2007

Posted May 01, 2006

Posted October 02, 2005
This is an excellent school, especially if your child attended Yulupa Elementary and you were less than impressed. Strawberry is a much stronger school, something we were told by an educational psychologist when we wanted to pull our son out of Yulupa. They also have a band and chorus program. Mr. Y, the principal is the best! He is extremely involved in all aspects of the school. Our son was miserable at Yulupa but loves this school. If you have an advanced student, Strawberry will be able to provide the challenges they need.

Posted February 10, 2004
I know of several families that transfer their children out of private schools to attend Strawberry once their child reaches the fourth grade. The small school district makes communication between principal and administrators a breeze. And the parents fund arts and music through a private foundation. Great programs - great school.

Strawberry Elementary School
2311 Horseshoe Drive, Santa Rosa, CA  95405
Last modified Strawberry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strawberry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top