Public charter
Santa Rosa, CA

Posted October 07, 2013
All if my sons have gone to San Miguel I must admit it was a great school, we just moved to Texas from California and the Texas schools make me wish we were back in California at San Miguel, they are a good school, we missed Mr. Calloway, he was an awesome principle!!

Posted September 20, 2013
I am proud to say that my child attends San Miguel school. The teachers are amazing and truely are a community. However, I am very disappointed by the new principle and extremely frustrated with the yard duty staff and their lack of positive reinforcement with the children. For a few years now I have seen them use "time outs" for unnecessary amounts of time. When I ask my child how their day was at school, I do not want to hear about how mean the yard supervisors were.

Posted May 10, 2013
Currently the best choice out of the 3 elementary schools in this district. It's less snobby than John B. Riebli and has fewer English learners than Mark West. (And let's face it, that makes a huge difference.) The new principal this year was fantastic but rumor has it he might be gone next year. Also several teachers retiring, so who knows how that might change teaching quality? Solid sports programs, but proximity to the middle school can be a concern if your kids are in 5th or 6th.

Posted October 09, 2010
San Miguel School provides a caring community atomosphere which benefits the students, staff and the community at large.

Posted July 30, 2009
The teachers i have had the pleasure to meet with all seem to truely enjoy their job and are born to do this. This reflects and travels to my child allowing her to enjoy school and learning new things

San Miguel Elementary School

Posted April 06, 2009
My experience with San Miguel elementary school has been outstanding. My second grade daughter is getting an excellent education. The principal Ron Calloway is an asset to the school. Looking forward to my son starting Kindergarten in the fall.

Posted April 26, 2006
Quality school with caring teachers and high academic standards. Small friendly school community.

Posted March 08, 2006
The academics are wonderful and I am very involved with what my son is doing in school

Posted September 29, 2005
Coming from another country my children had to adapt quickly to the new enviroment. The teachers and pricipal kept me up to date with their progress and helped them achieve their best. They have been so happy there. I would hight recommend this school.

Posted July 12, 2004
This school is excellent. Both my daughters went there from K-6 grade. The staff is great . The reading program is excellent and they offer additional excellerated courses for those needing a little help. They keep tabs on children falling behind and immediatley gather to find a way to help the child improve. There is a feeling of warmth and love between the teachers and students.

San Miguel Elementary School
5350 Faught Road, Santa Rosa, CA  95403
Last modified San Miguel Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Miguel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top