Public charter
Santa Rosa, CA

San Miguel Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2013
All if my sons have gone to San Miguel I must admit it was a great school, we just moved to Texas from California and the Texas schools make me wish we were back in California at San Miguel, they are a good school, we missed Mr. Calloway, he was an awesome principle!!

San Miguel Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2013
I am proud to say that my child attends San Miguel school. The teachers are amazing and truely are a community. However, I am very disappointed by the new principle and extremely frustrated with the yard duty staff and their lack of positive reinforcement with the children. For a few years now I have seen them use "time outs" for unnecessary amounts of time. When I ask my child how their day was at school, I do not want to hear about how mean the yard supervisors were.

Posted May 10, 2013
Currently the best choice out of the 3 elementary schools in this district. It's less snobby than John B. Riebli and has fewer English learners than Mark West. (And let's face it, that makes a huge difference.) The new principal this year was fantastic but rumor has it he might be gone next year. Also several teachers retiring, so who knows how that might change teaching quality? Solid sports programs, but proximity to the middle school can be a concern if your kids are in 5th or 6th.

Posted October 09, 2010
San Miguel School provides a caring community atomosphere which benefits the students, staff and the community at large.

Posted July 30, 2009
The teachers i have had the pleasure to meet with all seem to truely enjoy their job and are born to do this. This reflects and travels to my child allowing her to enjoy school and learning new things

San Miguel Elementary School 0

Posted April 06, 2009
My experience with San Miguel elementary school has been outstanding. My second grade daughter is getting an excellent education. The principal Ron Calloway is an asset to the school. Looking forward to my son starting Kindergarten in the fall.

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007

Posted April 04, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 26, 2006
Quality school with caring teachers and high academic standards. Small friendly school community.

San Miguel Elementary School
5350 Faught Road, Santa Rosa, CA  95403
Last modified San Miguel Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Miguel Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top