Olivet Elementary Charter School 4

Posted August 21, 2013
I love the teachers and principal of this school my oldest son has been going there since he was in second grade, he is now in fifth, and my youngest started kindergarten and is in second this year. I love the attention they give to individual students when need.

Olivet Elementary Charter School 4

Posted October 28, 2012
My son is in the new transitional kindergarten program this year. The school has a new principal. Everyone is very supportive and friendly. We had our first parent/teacher conference two weeks ago and I got the normal feedback that my son at age 4 3/4 is still very immature but is a nice boy. The teacher has lots of volunteers in the classroom of 18 children, to help. I've noticed tremendous changes in my son's overall maturity intellectually and socially. I like the school, but one negative is the parking problem. I need to park my car and take my son to class. I can't do a drop off. It's very difficult to manage all the traffic. I feel like I'm taking my life (and my two children's) into my hands. We will move onto Jack London next year, since it's closer and grades go from K to 8th grade.

Posted September 09, 2009
Our kids have been there 7 years. Teachers, Parents, admin don't get much better than Olivet

Posted January 18, 2008
I love Olivet. My son has special needs and has been so well taken care of both by the principal, special ed coordiator, and his teacher and Aid. I am so pleased with the committment level at this school.

Posted April 10, 2006
The school is just awesome. The teachers are involved and care, as are the parents. I highly recommend it.

Olivet Elementary Charter School 2

Posted June 10, 2004
This school has miserable parking availability especially for back to school night and parent/teacher conferences. Watch out for fringe boundries as your kids could be subjected to one hour bus rides to school and a one hour ride after school.

Posted May 25, 2004
Olivet Elementary is a wonderful school where you will find a great family atmosphere. The principle and teachers are so caring and you will find tremendous parent support. My two kids have gotten a top-notch education at Olivet Elementary!

Posted May 07, 2004
Olivet is a tremendous elementary school -- It has a great principal, great staff, and great parent participation. I have two children who both attended Olivet from Kindergarten on, first as transfer studentsm then we moved so that we could be within the Olivet school boundaries! I give this school an A+!

Posted November 05, 2003

Olivet Elementary Charter School
1825 Willowside Road, Santa Rosa, CA  95401
Last modified Olivet Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olivet Elementary Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top