Santa Rosa, CA

Posted February 20, 2014
Sequoia is the most incredible elementary school I have seen. The teachers and entire staff are happy people which 100% shows when they work with our kids! I love this place, people understand my child and she loves getting up and going to school every day. From all the Science they get, plus the assemblies, plus the classroom instruction...I can't say enough....great school, keep up the great work! My child is lucky to be here. Very Funny how the staff got up at the Talent Show and performed a dance skit in front of the kids...who does this? Love this place!!!!!

Posted August 08, 2013
Sequoia is the best elementary school you will find! We have been at Sequoia for many years and are always amazed at how much this school has to offer and yet always striving to improve. The principal, Mr. Reno, is the best I've ever seen and the teachers and staff follow in his great leadership providing an outstanding environment. Any issues we have had over the years, we have been able to resolve with the specific teacher or Mr. Reno directly, and always to our satisfaction. I wish all schools could be as great as Sequoia, so all students could have the same benefits as Sequoia students! Also, I read previous reviews about parents being "clicky" or that the parent club directly, not letting outside people "in" and while I've seen this behavior by a few people it doesn't stop me from participating in volunteering. I volunteer to support my children and the school as a whole.

Posted November 06, 2012
We just moved to Santa Rosa this summer so this is my kids first year at Sequoia. So far everything about this school has been excellent! Mary Ann in the office was so nice and helpful and the principal Mr. Reno is great with the kids. My kids love it and I couldn't be happier!

Posted October 11, 2010
I love Sequoia as my daughters went to this school and did so well there. There are many good memories.

Posted May 11, 2010
Great school, good teachers, lots of parental involvement =)

Sequoia Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2009

Posted June 20, 2009
Sequoia is an excellent school. I can't say enough about it starting with the principal, and on to the teachers, day care workers, parent group, office manager, and everyone else. Thank you for all that you do!

Posted March 26, 2009
Sequoia Elementary is an awesome school! The staff is amazing, Mr. Reno (Principal) has been an advocate for all the students students since he arrived. The teachers are very caring and have really made an impact on my kids. The parent club is full of people who want to make a positive difference in the school. Science and Technology are big at this school, my kids can't stay out of the Science Lab!

Posted February 07, 2009
Have been at this school for seven years now. I love it, and the involvement of the teachers, principal and staff. Everyone always tries their hardest to make sure that every child has a positive experience. The Parents Club is top notch, and welcome to everyone with lots of opportunity for involvement and volunteering. Not snobbish or clique at all. Great people and great volunteers.

Posted February 06, 2009
I think the parents club is very motivated and work diligently to ensure our teachers have everything they need and more to motivate and stimulate our students. They are a volunteer based non-profit organization and teh door is always open for any and all parent help, advice, and suggestions.

Sequoia Elementary School
5305 Dupont Drive, Santa Rosa, CA  95409
Last modified Sequoia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sequoia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top