Santa Rosa, CA

Posted June 09, 2014
My son has been attending this school for 3 years and he is a minority on campus - white. But he is friends with everyone and I love that he is comfortable with a variety of people! The teachers are AMAZING! They put in so much time and money to make all students feel successful and make the families feel welcome. They are so patient and kind to all the students, not just their own class. There is a real sense of family here!

Brook Hill Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2014
The school is good but the principal is really mean. Next year my son will b going to a new school. He gets made fun of and the principal will not help. I've brought my son a lunch and the the principal went threw it after I left and got rid of a small baggie of chips. That I put in. Then I find out he's not eating at lunch because he's friends are making fun of him.

Brook Hill Elementary School 3

Posted March 15, 2014
Great school except the principal, she is awful and very rude! This has made my children hate school! I will be defiantly taking them out this fall. Good luck to all you new parents you will need it she is a witch!!

Brook Hill Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
This is a great school that my kid loves going to. The only complaint I have is the lack of communication sometimes between the school and parents. Yes there is a newsletter that goes out but it doesn't always tell everything that goes on. I have already run into this this year in regards to the Friday Ice Cream that apparently happens every Friday. I was completely unaware of this until my child asked me for money for ice cream when I went to drop her at school. I had to make a second trip so she could enjoy in this instead of being the only student in her class without. Nothing major but slightly annoying. Otherwise great school with great teachers.

Posted September 17, 2013
This is a great school all around. Everyone really cares about the kids. We are so lucky to be part of this community. The facilities are nice and clean and everyone is professional, friendly and caring. I love the diverisity found at Brook Hill. Bobcats ROCK!

Posted January 31, 2009

Brook Hill Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008

Brook Hill Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2008
Some of the office staff is incompitent. On many occasions they have failed to deliver messages about changes in after school plans, resulting in my kids alone, locked out of our hose in the rain for hours. Teachers are A+, and principal (Karen Arter) is friendly. Office staff need to shape up or be replaced.

Brook Hill Elementary School
1850 Vallejo Street, Santa Rosa, CA  95404
Last modified Brook Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brook Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top