Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School 1

Posted August 26, 2014
One start is for the teachers. The teachers are great, but the guidelines about the intra-district transfers is horrible. They don't want to make any exception about any student who has move out of the district and they won't try hard to keep them in. The principal is a Witch and I'm glad to be taking her out of the school anyways. PS. Not a very secure campus for disaster.

Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School 4

Posted August 17, 2014
awesome awesome awesome awesome cool cool cool cool cool cool cool awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Posted August 03, 2013
My kids are going into 6th, and 3rd grades at Hidden Valley, and we have had so much fun here! Our principal retired last year, so we're stating the year off with someone new. We also have an assistant principal this year, so hopefully things will be evan better! I love this school. and so do my kids

Posted September 04, 2012
I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND THIS SCHOOL WHEN OUR FAMILY FIRST MOVED TO SANTA ROSA. TEACHER CONSTANTLY MAKES SURE THAT ALL OUR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ARE ANSWERED. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A DEDICATED AND LOVING EDUCATOR AS MY CHILD'S.

Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
Santa Rosa city schools are primarily ALL failing and the SR district is horrible to deal with. Its a crying shame that not all kids get an equal education. I couldn't get my child into my own district schools that are not failing, but very glad I got into a higher performing school outside my district. A shame its a complete mess however.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Hidden Valley Satellite because their is a genuine feeling of community there. The exceptional staff of teachers are highly respected by the students. The quality of education is equivalent to a private school and the extra-curricula activities offered there are fabulous. My son can't wait to get their in the morning!

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is an amazing school with caring teachers and parents working as a tema to make this school the best place for our children to get an amazing education. Our principle is caring, attentive and goes to bat for our kids, teachers and parents. I love Hidden Valley Satellite.

Posted November 10, 2008
Excellent school. Great teachers who are dedicated to the kids success.

Posted February 26, 2008
My daughter has been attending since kindergarten...now in 1st grade. We love the school. She is learining quickly and loving it!

Posted January 24, 2008
The Satellite school is a fantastic community, small and intimate. My children thrived under the guidance of well trained experienced teachers, a caring principal, and a huge population of committed parent volunteers who run programs such as the Art Docent Program. Attending this school is wonderufl.

Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School
3435 Bonita Vista Drive, Santa Rosa, CA  95404
Last modified Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Valley Elementary Satellite School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top