Santa Rosa, CA

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2014
the teachers there were great and really help full they have fun activities and are always lisining to the parents and students

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2007
my daughter is now in 3rd grade, my son in Kindergarten...all the teachers we've had so far have been amazing, we've had some minor issues a couple years ago with one of the teachers but she is no longer there. They offer plenty of programs for kids as well as parents to get involved with, overall I'm extremely happy with this school and can't think of anything to warn a parent about.

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 5

Posted September 04, 2007
I have a child in this school, and I have always been really pleased. He is a third grader now , and all the teachers he has had have been really helpful. They all seem to care a lot about the children. My son likes it there very much. He is above grade level on all his subjects. I don't believe he could be in a better school.

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2007

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 2

Posted March 05, 2006
I'm very disappointed in this school. My children have a hard time learning and they don't provide all help available. They are more into discipline then anything. The principle is the worse principle I've ever encountered. She's very nice to the parents and very mean to the students, but she's not mean in front of the parents. There is one great teacher. He is a third grade teacher that really works with and cares deeply about the kids. There's not much for sports here. It's a very poor and small school.

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School 2

Posted December 09, 2004
I was not happy with the class size or the way the teacher in the second grade class room put a hyper though bright child in the rear of the class and didn't offer any assistance when he was confused by instructions. After two weeks my son didn't have any school work to show for back to school night. In addition, I was never contacted about his difficulties.

Helen M. Lehman Elementary School
1700 Jennings Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA  95401
Last modified Helen M. Lehman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen M. Lehman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top