Santa Rosa, CA

Posted October 12, 2010
I have gone to this school since kindergarden and i've had so much fun all my friends go there .send your kids there it is awesome .send your kids there

Posted July 31, 2010
I was nervous about putting my child at Steele Lane School because they are one of the poorer schools.But after my child finished her first year at steele Lane she is so excited to come back. I loved her teachers last year.. They really cared about the students they are like their second mom. The kids feel comforable enough that sometimes they call them that on accident.After the first week I felt completely comfortable leaving my child in their care. The principle takes time out to acknowlede the students as well as parents every morning with a friendly greating before the bell rings.

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted July 30, 2007
This is our neighborhood school, and we are quite pleased with the education our children are getting there. The teachers are wonderful, both with the children and with the parents. The principal has worked so hard to bring all sorts of new programs to the school. My children are very happy there.

Steele Lane Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2005
My child is bi-racial (African American and white) and I have personally experienced on several occasions that racism against my child has been tolerated at Steele. I was very happy to get my child out of that school.

Posted October 03, 2004
My name is Sunshine Martin and my two daughters just began going to Steele Lane school this year. It is wonderful. The teachers my daughters have are wonderful and the interest of the children is made known and everyone in the staff works together to make it a great place to learn, make friends and gain respect for yourself. I began being a noon duty supervisor this year and i love to go to the school. You can really be a possitive imact in a childs life and it is something that I feel is extra important. My daughters are excited that I am so involved and it is a great place to start. The princible is caring and sincere and I feel this school has a lot going for it and the students are #1! Sunshine Martin- Santa Rosa, CA

Steele Lane Elementary School
301 Steele Lane, Santa Rosa, CA  95403
Last modified Steele Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steele Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top