Rincon Valley Middle School 2

Posted October 19, 2013
Very disappointed in the impersonal nature of this school. Some teachers are good, but some are very strange. The school felt large and very institutional with "control" more important than learning.

Posted October 18, 2013
Let me start by saying this was my jounior high when i was growing up and now 24yrs later I have chose it for my son to attend. I was very nerous when it came time to pick a middle school. I did my research and went to open house at a few different schools. There is such a strong parent/family involvment here and the Principle Mr. Marshall is so involved in the school and students. I look forward to his weekly emails letting everyone know what went on that week and any activites are going on. They make is very easy for the parents/students to connect, my son is able to go online and check his classroom status whenever he wants. I could go on and on about this school but I will finsh by saying my son has never been more excited to go to school than he has this year in middle school. I highly recommend any parent looking for a middle school in Santa Rosa to check out Rincon Valley Middle, they won't be disappointed. Yours truly, Brandi L.

Rincon Valley Middle School 2

Posted September 06, 2013
Teachers are great,students are great, but the ladies who work in the office are honestly the rudest people I have come across. I honestly would not recommend going to tbs school just because of them it can really ruin your overall experience. They need to learn how to respect people and not focus to hard on the overal mold of the school.

Posted September 06, 2013
My daughter has adjusted really well to middle school and I credit that to the teachers, volunteers, and staff. Teachers have been helpful and I found the office staff to be friendly and inviting.

Posted March 29, 2012
My student struggled A LOT in middle school, academically and socially. RVMS teachers/counselors/principal were ALWAYS there to help. The teachers were always willing to answer my questions, and give me details of projects so I could help at home. There are a multitude of programs for those students that are struggling. The principal emails all the parents a "Homework Hotline" every night, and "Principal Messages" at least weekly. The homework hotline shows each teacher's assignments for the week. Originally it was posted on their website, but due to technical difficulties, the website went down, and he took the time to email it out. His principal messages contained updates on happenings in the school, so parents always knew what was going on. Most of the additional programs are funded and supported by the parent group. With all the budget cuts, this school still excels, because the parents are involved and willing to help. I would recommend RVMS over any other middle school in Santa Rosa!

Posted August 24, 2011
Great school. Great teachers. Great everything. This school provide lots of great help for students and has became a top school.

Posted February 16, 2011
My niece has had a wonderful experience at this school. She loves it. I like the fact that she has homework everyday;which keeps her mind going. She also gets homework over the weekend sometimes.

Posted July 20, 2010
I am a student at RVMS! I love the envioronment that both the student body and teachers provide! In my opinion most everybody is respectful of other students and teachers. I love this school so much! There are lots of sports and other activites besides school... even though people make school fun too! I love verything about it and I hope the rest of the student body feel as I do!!!!!!! :)

Posted June 23, 2010
I love this school. The student count is large, yet the teachers and staff always have time to pertain to individual student needs. Our principal is always open to ideas/events for causes such as Gay Pride events, Service Memorial events, etc. Teachers make this true by being able to help out every individual student in their classes, regardless of the mass amount of students they have to teach daily. They always come to school with a smile and a positive, warm, helpful attitude. In return, so do the students. It has been a great year already, and I'm just barely ascending into 8th grade. I truely and enthusiastically look forward to what next year has in store. The fun factor of this school is great, and the school administration is effectively able to maintain it along with great test scores, intellect, and function.

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is super amazing! I have so much fun at it! You can take multiple classes amd have so much fun that you won't know what to do first!

Rincon Valley Middle School
4650 Badger Road, Santa Rosa, CA  95409
Last modified Rincon Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rincon Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top