Public charter
Santa Rosa, CA

Posted May 09, 2012
We've been attending Wright Charter School for 2 years now and overall I'm very happy. I have 3 children ranging from 7 - 11 and we started out with my youngest in Kindergarten here and I have had 4 other schools to compare it with from my older children. The principal is very good about listening to your needs and addressing the needs of your child, but you have to make the effort (and you should). The teachers genuinely care of about the students and strive to give them the best they can. We have a great school garden and it is a favorite of many of the children. I love that this school offers a place for my children until they move on to high school and their middle school program is comparable to others in the area (as far as classes offered, etc). This school stands out by offering bus service (I live blocks away and my kids get to school safely via the bus), K-8, and K-3rd is 1:20 teacher/student ratio! That has made a huge difference for my youngest. It's a smaller school so everybody knows everybody and we are all part of a community. We are always looking for parents to get more involved and we have fun school activities that bring us all together.

Wright Charter School 2

Posted December 04, 2011
Parents must be envolved and alert when you send your children to this or any other school. Do not allow NO for answer. Teachers must be open to let you be in the classroom for an extended period. If not, get suspicious about the teachers management.

Wright Charter School 3

Posted August 29, 2011
Do not believe in what you see. Better be very involved. Search more. Good campus.

Wright Charter School 5

Posted February 26, 2011
Nice Enviornment I like how the teachers are caring and work hard to help the student become successfull, I also like how organized they are and how they keep the children safe by having a teacher lead the children to the bus or with their parents after school.

Posted August 21, 2009
Graet teachers and students

Posted May 29, 2008
Great teachers, parents. Love it there.

Wright Charter School
4389 Price Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA  95407
Last modified Wright Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wright Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top