Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 29, 2016
I want to aay Thanks to every teacher starting from Kindergarten on up to 8th grade. They have all made a difference in the way these kids have grown up.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 29, 2016
Kids become connected at this school. they connect with eachother and with the teachers. The families here may not be rich or affluent by Sonoma County standards but they sure learn to forge friendships and connections with those around them. There is a great sense of Community here.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 29, 2016
They emphasize respect, honesty and integrity as part of their motto and instill it into the students during rallys. They reward positive behavior with Cougar Paws!

Wright Charter School 5

Posted January 29, 2016
I have had all my 4 children attend here. we recently moved back to the school after a 2yr absence and the school has gotten a brand new facade/construction makeover. My daughter played volleyball and basketball. They have boys' basketball and play against other schools. They have family fun nights, Family Math night, Walk/roll to school days each month, Family Literacy night, Family Movie Night. Fundraising at CalSkate...The curriculum is based on nature and the environment. Each kid gets a Chromebook to connect to their online Learning program. Not to mention the teachers are awesome. The middle school 7/8th grade environment here is great, all the students know eachother and there is no hostility, I jave never seen any kid resembling a gang member. Overall, the kids are well-behaved. It is not so urbanized like the other middle schools where there is violence on a daily basis. There is no reason a child won't succeed at this school unless the parents are completely uninvolved. My kids dont ever want to move here until they go to High School. Weight School Rocks!

Posted May 09, 2012
We've been attending Wright Charter School for 2 years now and overall I'm very happy. I have 3 children ranging from 7 - 11 and we started out with my youngest in Kindergarten here and I have had 4 other schools to compare it with from my older children. The principal is very good about listening to your needs and addressing the needs of your child, but you have to make the effort (and you should). The teachers genuinely care of about the students and strive to give them the best they can. We have a great school garden and it is a favorite of many of the children. I love that this school offers a place for my children until they move on to high school and their middle school program is comparable to others in the area (as far as classes offered, etc). This school stands out by offering bus service (I live blocks away and my kids get to school safely via the bus), K-8, and K-3rd is 1:20 teacher/student ratio! That has made a huge difference for my youngest. It's a smaller school so everybody knows everybody and we are all part of a community. We are always looking for parents to get more involved and we have fun school activities that bring us all together.

Wright Charter School 2

Posted December 04, 2011
Parents must be envolved and alert when you send your children to this or any other school. Do not allow NO for answer. Teachers must be open to let you be in the classroom for an extended period. If not, get suspicious about the teachers management.

Wright Charter School 3

Posted August 29, 2011
Do not believe in what you see. Better be very involved. Search more. Good campus.

Wright Charter School 5

Posted February 26, 2011
Nice Enviornment I like how the teachers are caring and work hard to help the student become successfull, I also like how organized they are and how they keep the children safe by having a teacher lead the children to the bus or with their parents after school.

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted May 29, 2008
Great teachers, parents. Love it there.

4389 Price Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA  95407-6550
Last modified Wright Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.