Santa Rosa, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted January 15, 2014
We're new to the middle school and have been very happy so far. Our child was a top student in public elementary school and the administration and staff have been very supportive of our desire to push him beyond his grade level academically. It's a level of care you wouldn't find in the public schools. In all, if we had a do-over, we would have sent our older children to RV Christian starting in middle school, but it took a while for us to comprehend the depths to which even highly-touted public high schools have fallen in their moral teaching of kids (driven by staff and administration). RV Christian is certainly a light in the darkness.

Rincon Valley Christian School 1

Posted November 07, 2013
I'm an alumni,and the mother of an alumni, and am very sad to say that this school I'd not taking bullying seriously ! My sister Kids are being bullied and the administration is humming a blind eye and refusing tho to discipline the offenders! Not acceptable in today's world.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is fantastic!! Wonderful staff and teachers, outstanding in academics, christ centered and has a fantastic music department. Our Kids start playing instruments in kindergarten and if not in band they are in choir. Plus, we have a fantastic basketball team!! If you are looking for a great environment to bring up your kids in this is definitely it!! Look no further!! :)

Posted October 21, 2013
The academics are excellent challenging my kids to strive and work hard to do well. After the first year there (4th & 5th grades), they got into a good groove and and while they are still challenged by the academics, they are doing very well. RVCS is fully accredited by ASCI and WASC. The music program is xlnt with an ewesome band instructor who has been with the school over 20 years and with trips to places ranging from Disneyland to Europe! Athletics is another highlight of this school that runs an excellent sports program. Basketball, volleyball, soccer and flag football for middle school, while it is expanded for high school including track, weight lifting, football and more. The Christian environment that simply enhances every aspect of this school making God the central focus of everything this school stands for. RVC has an experienced principal who has high standards and a compassionate heart for kids. Excellent and experienced teachers, the amazing RenWeb program allowing parents to participate in their child's progress 24/7. The tremendous parental involvement in this school adds to positive and encouraging environment of the campus.

Posted August 02, 2012
Our son has been through the RVCS preschool program and we could not be happier with this school. His teachers and the preschool director worked together with us and our son to make his preschool experience such a positive, fulfilling one. My son learned so much because they truly understand children, they know how to teach/interact with them, and they have a very thorough curriculum. He was excited to go to preschool every day. I am so thankful for this school and the staff that provided a Christian based, safe, loving, and caring environment for my son. On top of the fantastic curriculum, there were so many fun activities, parties, and projects throughout the entire year. He will be starting Kindergarten at RVCS in the fall and is very excited. We have already met the teacher several times over the last two years and she is the sweetest person! My youngest will also be starting the preschool program in the fall and is very excited after watching his brother attend. We are so happy with this school.

Rincon Valley Christian School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
I recently graduated after 12 years at RVC. It was a very good place for someone to grow in. I stand firm ready for my college experience.

Posted August 28, 2006
We enrolled our daughter in Rincon Valley Christian for Pre-K last year and have been so pleased with the school. RVC has an excellent/balanced curriculum, consistent discipline, and families who participate a great deal with the school. She is now in the kindergarten class and excited to have many of the same classmates and even a teacher from last year! This could have been a very anxious time for our family - well, at least for Mom - but we are very confident in the teachers and administration of this school. I know she is in loving hands. Rincon Valley Christian has been a blessing to us. Defiantly an answer to our prayers!

Rincon Valley Christian School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
Great school, we love the teachers. You have to pay the price but it is worth it. Great music programs and a lot of parent involvement.

Posted August 18, 2005

Posted March 29, 2005
This is a great school! Good Student/teacher ratios, nice site, etc. would definitely send my child to this school!

Rincon Valley Christian School
4585 Badger Road, Santa Rosa, CA  95409
Last modified Rincon Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Rincon Valley Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top