PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Could be less but I don't know if they would be as strong academically if they reduced it.

Very committed faculty and staff with great integrity. They do what they say and the families and kids are caring and supportive of each other as well. Real Christians

We're new to the middle school and have been very happy so far. Our child was a top student in public elementary school and the administration and staff have been very supportive of our desire to push him beyond his grade level academically. It's a level of care you wouldn't find in the public schools. In all, if we had a do-over, we would have sent our older children to RV Christian starting in middle school, but it took a while for us to comprehend the depths to which even highly-touted public high schools have fallen in their moral teaching of kids (driven by staff and administration). RV Christian is certainly a light in the darkness.

I'm an alumni,and the mother of an alumni, and am very sad to say that this school I'd not taking bullying seriously ! My sister Kids are being bullied and the administration is humming a blind eye and refusing tho to discipline the offenders! Not acceptable in today's world.

This school is fantastic!! Wonderful staff and teachers, outstanding in academics, christ centered and has a fantastic music department. Our Kids start playing instruments in kindergarten and if not in band they are in choir. Plus, we have a fantastic basketball team!! If you are looking for a great environment to bring up your kids in this is definitely it!! Look no further!! :)

The academics are excellent challenging my kids to strive and work hard to do well. After the first year there (4th & 5th grades), they got into a good groove and and while they are still challenged by the academics, they are doing very well. RVCS is fully accredited by ASCI and WASC. The music program is xlnt with an ewesome band instructor who has been with the school over 20 years and with trips to places ranging from Disneyland to Europe! Athletics is another highlight of this school that runs an excellent sports program. Basketball, volleyball, soccer and flag football for middle school, while it is expanded for high school including track, weight lifting, football and more. The Christian environment that simply enhances every aspect of this school making God the central focus of everything this school stands for. RVC has an experienced principal who has high standards and a compassionate heart for kids. Excellent and experienced teachers, the amazing RenWeb program allowing parents to participate in their child's progress 24/7. The tremendous parental involvement in this school adds to positive and encouraging environment of the campus.

Our son has been through the RVCS preschool program and we could not be happier with this school. His teachers and the preschool director worked together with us and our son to make his preschool experience such a positive, fulfilling one. My son learned so much because they truly understand children, they know how to teach/interact with them, and they have a very thorough curriculum. He was excited to go to preschool every day. I am so thankful for this school and the staff that provided a Christian based, safe, loving, and caring environment for my son. On top of the fantastic curriculum, there were so many fun activities, parties, and projects throughout the entire year. He will be starting Kindergarten at RVCS in the fall and is very excited. We have already met the teacher several times over the last two years and she is the sweetest person! My youngest will also be starting the preschool program in the fall and is very excited after watching his brother attend. We are so happy with this school.

I recently graduated after 12 years at RVC. It was a very good place for someone to grow in. I stand firm ready for my college experience.

Last modified Rincon Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12