Bad
Good

I was a student at this school and I have to tell you that the curriculum was complete nonsense and the grading was too, the teachers/staff judge unfairly. The tuition is wasted on sub par education. The best decision you could make in your lifetime would be to not send your children to this 'school'.

I am so pleased my grandchildren attend SRCS. They are not only receiving an excellent education, but they are also learning the think critically and to think like a Christian. I am grateful for the way the staff at SCRS know and love the students. I also love the Strengths education focus.

When I entered High school I questioned whether or not I wanted to stay at a school as small as SRC that may not be able to offer the extracurricular activities that a larger school could but I am now completely thankful that I chose to stay. The teachers are amazing and go out of their way to connect with each student and work with them on their level. I have seen doors open for me due to the quality education I have received at SRC. The thing I most appreciate about SRC is that it is a Christian environment that still allows you to question and to state your opinion. Applying to college has been amazing. I have been accepted by every college that I have applied to and was also scouted by schools like Stanford and other academically challenging schools. SRC is growing, its an exciting place to be.

Last modified Santa Rosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12