Santa Rosa Christian School 1

Posted March 16, 2010
I was a student at this school and I have to tell you that the curriculum was complete nonsense and the grading was too, the teachers/staff judge unfairly. The tuition is wasted on sub par education. The best decision you could make in your lifetime would be to not send your children to this 'school'.

Santa Rosa Christian School

Posted September 13, 2008
I am so pleased my grandchildren attend SRCS. They are not only receiving an excellent education, but they are also learning the think critically and to think like a Christian. I am grateful for the way the staff at SCRS know and love the students. I also love the Strengths education focus.

Posted November 13, 2006
When I entered High school I questioned whether or not I wanted to stay at a school as small as SRC that may not be able to offer the extracurricular activities that a larger school could but I am now completely thankful that I chose to stay. The teachers are amazing and go out of their way to connect with each student and work with them on their level. I have seen doors open for me due to the quality education I have received at SRC. The thing I most appreciate about SRC is that it is a Christian environment that still allows you to question and to state your opinion. Applying to college has been amazing. I have been accepted by every college that I have applied to and was also scouted by schools like Stanford and other academically challenging schools. SRC is growing, its an exciting place to be.

Posted September 18, 2006
I am glad I send my daughter to SRCS. I did have one year of school that I was not that pleased with the teacher. But overall the experience has been very nice. They are going through some changes in leadership which can be a little frustrating getting answers but I can see a change for the better in the future. My daughter is happy and learning that is my priority. And Christ is in her life, most important.

Posted May 02, 2006
High quality education, with christian beliefs emphasis. Excellent music and PE program, limited art, and nature sciences.

Santa Rosa Christian School 5

Posted May 01, 2006
I have been driving my two sons to Santa Rosa Christian School for 9 years. I come about 30 miles to get them to the finest education I can. The teachers go the extra mile and the spirit of the students is encouraging and Godly. My senior has been accepted to two Christian universities, and has decided to go to Biola. He is very proud of the education he has received and how it has prepared him for a future as a Christian leader.

Santa Rosa Christian School 5

Posted April 28, 2006
This is a great school with great academics and solid Christian values. My children have thrived at SRCS. I am especially pleased with the caring and nurturing teachers, both elementary and secondary. It's a college prep school so be prepared for homework. Terrific elementary music program and theater program in high school.

Posted January 03, 2006
I have really enjoyed the values that this school has taught my son. The academics, at least in the early grades have met my standards as well. The school could use more sport programs.

Santa Rosa Christian School 2

Posted November 07, 2005
This used to be a high quality school. Now, it's a ship lost at sea. It's had some really poor leadership in the past, which has recently changed. Hopefully things will improve again with time.

Posted May 26, 2005
My child enjoyed her teachers in both k and 1st grade unfortunatly they chose to let 7 teachers go last year in the elementary levels only offering 1 class per grade. I felt this was a strain on the teachers and on the students. We were drawn to this school for the christian teachings which never faultered and to the small class sizes. The school has been talking about moving to a larger facility which may offer better athletics program for the higher grades.

Santa Rosa Christian School
950 S Wright Rd, Santa Rosa, CA  95407
Last modified Santa Rosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Santa Rosa Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top