Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Amount of homework: Don't know

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 12, 2014
My daughter attended here for 5th and Partial 6th grade until we moved to Imperial Beach after her 6th grade camp. The staff and the organization between staff and parents is awesome. I loved the fact that 7th & 8th grade were together with the elementary school. My daughter had Mrs. Marchant and she always was willing to work with us and communicate about my daughter from a Single Parent background. She is an outstanding teacher. This school is great, the only downfall is that they don't offer a breakfast program which is odd from the schools my daughter had attended in the past and given the breakfast is the most important meal of the day, other than that It was a pleasure for my daughter to attend here, too bad we moved.

Posted August 23, 2014
Love the K - 8 experience this school provides; high quality staff; office staff is welcoming and really gets to know the children and families.

Posted May 23, 2014
Amazing school. Great staff. My daughter had Mrs Shinsky 2012-2013 and I cannot say enough good things. Angie is amazing with the kids. She is firm but loving. She doesn't tolerate any misbehaving and my daughter especially loved how she got to to take care of beanie babies. Angie also encouraged my daughters creative side and gab loved it. I volunteered in the classroom and Angie was a joy to talk to. Oh, one of the best things about her is that if you have concerns about your child she will discuss it with you. I never felt like an inconvenience to Mrs shinsky. And believe me I asked a lot of questions as this was my first born going into kindergarten. I loved the teacher so much that i requested her for my son had her this year and my son loved her too. I wish we were still there but my husband got promoted and we had to move out of the city. Wish my son's kindergarten teacher at the new school was amazing as Mrs shinsky. We love you Mrs shinsky. Gabby and diego say hello. :D as for the school itself, love it. Parking issue sucks, but it's an elementary school si what do you expect? And the principal is amazing as well. :)

Posted February 14, 2014
I have been extremely pleased over the years with the professionalism and high quality staff at Carlton Oaks. Everyone is so friendly and cares deeply for all students.

9353 Wethersfield Road, Santee, CA  92071-2354
Last modified Carlton Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.