Posted April 23, 2014
There are too many reasons our family loves this sweet school, but a few highlights include the dedicated teachers, advanced curriculum and a nurturing environment. The amazing parent community and loving classmates are truly a blessing. We interviewed at both Hillbrook and St Andrew and we could not be happier with our decision to enroll at Sacred Heart. It's an academically progressive school with a nurturing and close knit community. Regardless of how we feel, the true testimonial is in the happy children who come home to us daily.

Sacred Heart School 3

Posted April 08, 2014
Fantastic, engaged parent community. Teachers are not forward thinking, innovative or current in teaching theory, particularly for younger grades. School is designed for a very traditionally-focused curriculum including use of tear out daily worksheets and minimal creativity.

Posted April 25, 2013
Sacred Heart School is absolutely the most caring, nurturing, and faith-filled Catholic school in the area! My son loves school and he feels loved there by everyone, which makes him successful. That means so much to us. The parish is wonderful, too. Father Gary is so involved and approachable! We just love it there.

Posted November 27, 2012
Sacred Heart is a great school! Teachers and staff are very attentive to each child. They work with the parents to develop each child's talents. It has a strong academic program AND continuously works on educating the whole child.

Posted October 05, 2009

Posted July 20, 2009
Sacred Heart's 7th grade teacher just named 2009 All Star Teacher!

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009
I love coming to work each morning. The joy, happiness and the warm greetings I receive each day. The parents so willing to help out and most important to me is to see the faith of the children growing. Great place, great school

Posted June 03, 2009
Sacred Heart School is an excellent school. All four of my children attend and are better people for it: socially, academically and spiritually. It is a warm, caring and safe environment for our kids with an exceptional staff. I am so proud to say that my children attend Sacred Heart School!

Posted June 01, 2009
I have 3 children at Sacred Heart School and will have a forth child there in a couple of years. We have found that Sacred Heart works very hard to ensure they are at the top of academic standards while still keeping a great focus on developing a 'well rounded' child. You will experience excellent teachers, sports programs, community service and spiritual enrichment and at the same time be a part of an amazing community.

Sacred Heart School
13718 Saratoga Avenue, Saratoga, CA  95070
Last modified Sacred Heart School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sacred Heart School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.