Saugus, CA

Posted August 26, 2014
Love the school and staff...there are no words to describe how happy we are for such a positive experience. We have seen a dramatic improvement in our children's academic.

Posted June 13, 2014
Love our school - Mr Baker is the best! Great teachers and caring parents help to make our school a success. We love the ESTEEM focus as well.

Posted March 23, 2014
Emblem Academy is an excellent school. The teachers and the Principal, Mr Baker, are awesome.

Posted March 17, 2014
We enrolled our two children to Emblem when it reopened in Fall 2013. I must say we were a bit skeptical at first about the schools ability to incorporate the advertised STEM curriculum, but the principal Mr. Baker and the teachers really exceeded our expectations. Science related sessions (STEMinars) twice a week, NASA Fridays, many hands on projects incorporated into core subjects - all are huge hits with my kids. Great leadership and wonderful PTA. Please keep it up.

Posted January 24, 2014
Emblem Acadamy reopened Fall of 2013. My daughter started fourth grade August 2013, and I am very excited about the STEM focus of this school. My daughter's teacher is wonderful, she gets a lot of support from her teacher. Her teacher is committed to the success of her students and she is always there to help in anyway to ensure your child succeeds in her classroom. The Principal Mr. Baker is wonderful, he is committed to the success of Emblem Academy.

Posted September 09, 2013
We are so excited about Emblem! Great Principal & Wonderful Teachers! Our son loves it!

Posted September 03, 2013
This school is new to my son this year as the Autism Program was moved here. Great teachers and aids. The kids have their own OT room. Very impressed!

Posted March 09, 2013
Looking forward for my child to attend the newly remodeled, new curriculum STEM Program at Emblem Academy this fall 2013! Just got acceptance letter, I know it will be an awesome school!

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted August 21, 2007
Emblem is an outstanding school with great teachers and excellent leadership.

Emblem Academy
22635 Espuella Drive, Saugus, CA  91350
Last modified Emblem Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emblem Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top