Saugus, CA

Posted November 23, 2014
Great teachers that provide an enriching program. This is a well rounded school that allows opportunities for students to grow in various areas; art, theater, math, etc.

Posted April 17, 2011
This school has excellent teachers and staff. If your child excels, then there are challenges for your child at this school. If your child needs academic help, there are fantastic resources as well. Students are given learning opportunities appropriate for their level and are assessed throughout the year and their opportunities changed if needed. We are very pleased with this school.

Rosedell Elementary School

Posted May 06, 2010
My grandchildren attended this school and were taught by some wonderful teachers.

Posted October 06, 2008
Fantastic school, which features teachers of varying areas of expertise. I have been thrilled with the level of education from kindergarten to fifth grade so far. This is a California distinguished school and deffinitely lives up to its distinction.

Posted April 24, 2008
This is our first year in Rosedell Elem. and I think being a distinguished school they deserve to be honored for my children adore and love their new school. The teachers are really nice and they helped their students excel on their strenghts and improve their weaknesses.

Rosedell Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2008
Moving my daughter to this school was the biggest mistake. This school rating was good , but some of the teachers are discriminating . There was no challenges provided to my little girl , after bieng a straight A student , she was dissapointed to go to this school , eventually her grades started falling and she did not want to go to school anymore , i had to pull her out , and thank god i did !

Posted December 10, 2007
My daugter was new to Rosedell in 2004. The staff made her feel real welcomed and got her involved with the school imediately. She made lots of friends and is now in Jr. High. The moved to Santa Clarita was well worth it.

Posted December 02, 2005
Rosedell is a great school , there is a lot of emphasis on education and citizenship. Now with the new academic recognition 4 times a year , students are more motivated than ever!

Posted February 28, 2005
My daughter is in kindergarten at Rosedell, and we are loving it! I am so glad we moved here and put her in school, she is doing very well, the academics are high, and she is having a positive learning experience. The PTA is very active, there are always lots of activities. She has music and computers, and they have a P.E. teacher that is great!

Posted August 20, 2004
Excellent school. This is my child's 4th and final year at Rosedell (she is currently in 6th grade). I have found the teachers to be caring, concerned, and passionate about their work. They are very open to listening to parents concerns and encourage parental input, unlike my child's previous school, which is also part of the Saugus Union School District. My experience with Rosedell Elementary has been very positive and my child has thrived (emotionally and academically) and performs well above her grade level. This school has exceeded my expectations.

Rosedell Elementary School
27853 Urbandale Avenue, Saugus, CA  91350
Last modified Rosedell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosedell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top