Del Rey Woods Elementary School 4

Posted January 05, 2014
My daughter attended this school and I really enjoyed how they approached the situations that she encountered every so often.. She was in a special class that helped her with coping skills. The teachers were very honest and worked with me as a parent. There was only one incident that I didn"t agree with, but once I talked to the principle I felt so much better and he was able to assist me with the issue. After that there weren't anymore problems. They were always so helpful and knowledgeable with what my child needed. I am now trying to find a school that can be as beneficial to my child such as Del Rey Woods was. If we come back I will be enrolling her back into Del Rey Wood.

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
My daughter attended this school for almost two years. My daughter's teacher were very trained, experienced and inspired my daughter to learn and be her best. The Principal was caring and provided a safe and exciting place for the students to learn. I highly appreciate all the hard work of all the teachers and staff!!!!

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2010

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2010
The office staff is great and extremely helpful. I have two kids that have attended for the past couple of years and we have been very fortunate with the teachers they have had. I can see that the larger class sizes this year are affecting the teacher s ability to give one on one attention. By no fault of the teachers...simple economics of California!

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2009
the office staf is great very helpful. there are alot of helpful programs if your kid is behind

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2008

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2007

Del Rey Woods Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2004

Del Rey Woods Elementary School
1281 Plumas Avenue, Seaside, CA  93955
Last modified Del Rey Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Rey Woods Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top