Bad
Good

Martin Luther King School 3

Posted June 04, 2007
Although there are great teachers and children at king school, we are one of the lowest test scoring schools, failing for the third year. Parents need to be more involved I wonder if they really know how bad its been. Hopefully with the new principles that are coming in we all can make our school greater school like the other schools in the rich community that surrounds us.

Martin Luther King School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
King is a great school, the emphasis is on academics and though there are athletics, they are secondary. Also, King is a uniform school which means students don't have to compete on the basis of how expensive of clothes their parents can buy. Students are friendly, the campus is exceptionally clean, and it is a safe and pleasant place to come to. Finally, the staff at King are dedicated to providing a safe place for all children to grow and learn. Our school community is based upon just three rules: Take care of yourself. Take care of each other. Take care of your school. This is the kind of education I want for my kids.

Martin Luther King School 1

Posted April 25, 2005
Words cant describe this school. Its very bad. Go to a rich school like RLS or CMS.

Posted May 30, 2004
I go to King and I'm graduating next week. This school welcomes any color, religion with open arms. We love visitors and may I say the principal is a great guy. I'll miss King after I graduate many memories in that school. I wish I could stay longer and if you're a musician the music teacher is the nicest person you'll ever meet. I signed up for chours every year I was there because of her.

Posted April 12, 2004
My child attends KMS and looks foward to go to school every day, the activities they can get into are amazing. The parents and the other kids are very nice you could get along with anyone.

Posted July 03, 2003
My child is now attending King Middle School and loves it so much. Everyone wants to help everyone learn more everyday.

Martin Luther King School
1713 Broadway, Seaside, CA  93955-4609
Last modified Martin Luther King School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.